on 10 March 2012
I ordered these ink's to keep costs down. They are reliable & much cheaper than the manufacturers inks. Print quality is excellent and have not found any faults. I would definitely use them again and I definitely recommend them to others.
on 27 July 2012
I was really pleased with these inks, I've had previous experiences of using replacement ink cartridges which have not worked properly of or just finished really quick.
No such complaints here this product works great and saves a whole load of dosh.
on 5 July 2012
Very pleased with my order.I have ordered some for my son-in-law
and he was pleased as well Top Marks Ink Jungle.Many Thanks Amazon...DB.
on 24 November 2012
The number is perfect. The quality and durability is perfect. They match perfectly in my Epson Stylus Office BX305FW Plus. They arrived in barely 24 hours.
However they come separately in an envelope. Perhaps a small box to keep them once you throw away the envelope in the bin, would be ideally perfect as well.
on 1 November 2013
The cartridge print quality is very good for the price I paid compared to the original ones. They do the job for day to day use in the home.
on 18 February 2013
THESE ARE FIRST CLASS INK CARTRIDGES,I HAVE BOUGHT THEM TWICE NOW AND WOULD RECOMEND THEM.MUCH,MUCH CHEAPER THAN EPSON,BUT WORK REALL WELL.
on 30 October 2012
Only used the Black ink so far, works fine! havent tried the colours yet. but it SHOULD work fine.
compared quality to genuine epson fox ink, genuine ink prints out darker than this ink. cant spot a big difference unless you put them side to side and squint.
would buy again
on 21 October 2012
Really pleased with this ink so far. Bought a differently branded set of ink previously for our Epson printer and the quality wasn't very good. Have only used the black so far but it is far superior to the other brand.
on 13 October 2012
Cartridges are all chipped which means no irritating messages about not using 'Genuine Epson' cartridges. Good quality Compatibles and great value for money - I plan to buy again when needed!
on 8 March 2013
I was a bit wary buying non lbaelled inks but need noyt have worried these fitted the printer an dteh coies have been great just what is need for school work