on 20 December 2013
Very disappointed with these shoes. Having had a number of Carvela/Kurt Geiger shoes that have been a good comfortable fit I was very unhappy to find these Chinese made shoes were hard, tight and uncomfortable, like very cheap shoes. I will have to try to sell them, at a loss as postage costs make them too expensive to return.
A great pity because they are smart looking shoes and for me the totally manmade materials are a great plus but their quality is nothing like other animal friendly shoes I have purchased.
on 17 December 2013
really liked these shoes but unfortunately they were not true to size and will be returned.Would have liked to exchange for a larger size but unable to do so at the lightning deal price. Too expensive at the normal price for me!
on 28 December 2013
Attractive shoes however I ordered these in a size 7 but the fit felt more like a size 6. Had to return for them for a full and prompt refund.
on 1 August 2014
After reading reviews I decided to order these in a size seven (I'm normally a six) they fit like a size six would, I'm very pleased with them! They normally retail at around £110 and getting them so cheap was fab! They're ideal for casual wear or a night out, the heel is low and therefore comfy and practical! I'm thinking of buying the royal blue ones next!
on 29 May 2014
Loved these shoes ...the best...comfy and beautiful...but buy bigger...I am a 6 and a half and bought a 7...so perfect for me...no complaints at all. Thank you
on 12 July 2014
Lovely shoes at a fantastic price! They fit true to size, delivered next day no complaints at all am thrilled with them.
on 5 May 2015
Lovely shoes but farrrrrrr too small! I ordered a 4 but would of probably been better with a 6
on 6 August 2015
returned as not comfortable to wear.
on 23 January 2015
Wide Feet. Do not say that!!!