Size: Small - 3/4 Years - 104cm|Change

on 4 January 2014
This was bought as a present for a little girl who loves anything princess.
The dress was very well made and the cloak was an added extra, so was value for money. Delivery was made very quickly; and it made my day to see her delighted expression on Christmas day.
on 22 March 2014
My granddaughter loves it. She is 5 and quite petite and I had ordered the bigger size by mistake but it fits her fine. The correct size would probably have been a bit small so I would advise buying a size bigger.
on 23 January 2014
My 4 year old is very tall soon to be 5 and this fits her well still a little loose but wanted to get a bigger size so it lasts longer. Nice to find a dressing up outfit with long sleeves and the cape is a great addition.
on 25 January 2013
The dress is lovely and my 4-yr-old loves wearing it but the iron-on image of Aurora at the bottom wrinkled up from being stored in her clothes drawer and I can't get the wrinkles out
on 21 March 2016
Very bad quality and terribly creased and cheap looking. Too small also for child even tho biggest size bought. Sent back. Looks great on the photo but wouldn't recommend buying.
on 7 January 2014
I bought 2 dresses for Christmas - they are lovely but quite poor quality and snag very easily. Having said that, my 5 year old niece thinks she looks fantastic in it!
on 5 January 2014
True to size with lovely material and extremely we'll made, our grand daughter truly looked like a princess thank you So much!
on 27 July 2013
my daughter is thrilled .just as picture shows :) shawl perfect for hiding winter woolies under dress for cold days .
on 28 December 2013
The fit is very good and it does look lovely on but quite thin material that ripped at the waist after a few hours!
on 18 January 2014
Was good value for money my granddaughter loved it. Its another to add to her collection of other Disney dresses .