CRYPT: Traitor's Revenge
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£4.49

I haven't read the first book so I was a little worried about picking up this title in case I'd missed a lot of background as well as the chance to get to know the characters. With that I shouldn't have worried as the author really allows the reader to dive in head first with the crew on their investigation. It's quirky, the characters interesting and it was good to see the exploration of friendship within.

That said some of the details within felt that they were over used such as where the finances keeping more with telling the reader rather than just one sequence where we're shown. Its simple niggles like this that didn't allow me to fully get behind the title although I did like the idea's within. All in I will read another one by Andrew to give him a fair crack but at the moment, its more the idea of what could be that I'm hoping will arrive in the next part.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again