4.0 out of 5 stars Choc Peanut Butter Quest Bars
Hi,

I found these bars to be of a higher taste quality than I had expected. They are very tasty and a I am currently ordering more bars in different flavors.
Published 21 months ago by carolmac

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright...
Published 9 months ago by Joanne Simms

4.0 out of 5 stars Choc Peanut Butter Quest Bars, 30 July 2013
Hi,

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, 14 April 2013
Very good for a low calorie chocolate snack with low carbs and good protein. Lessens guilty feelings having chocolate snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bars..., 9 Sept. 2013
I have been eating these bars over the last year. I have tried other flavours and other makes, but I keep coming back to these. Good taste and texture. Keep me full for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab quest bars, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Quest Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars (Personal Care)
Although quest bars are expensive they are absolutely delish and super healthy, perfect for a post work out snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Bars, 28 Mar. 2013
Yummiest protein bars available with the best ingredients, no fillers or rubbish. Best when microwaved for 45 seconds and comes out like a cookie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not my favourite flavour, 1 Dec. 2012
Quest bars are great and this one is quite tasty...but I do prefer vanilla almond crunch and apple pie. Apple pie is delicious! I would say this is about on par with berry bliss in terms of my favourite flavours. Then again, im not a massive choc-aholic, so if you have a taste for that you might enjoy it more. Overall, dont be put off, compared to many other bars this much tastier and the healthy list of ingredients gives a satisfying healthy feeling when you are chomping down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly not my favourite quest bar as I'm a massive PB & chocolate ..., 11 Sept. 2014
Surprisingly not my favourite quest bar as I'm a massive PB & chocolate fan. I can't put my finger on whats missing I would compare the taste to the PB co Dark chocolate dreams. it should maybe have more PB in bar. They are still much better than most bars out there but my personal fav is still CCCD but each to there own.

5.0 out of 5 stars great low cal (160) protein snack-def will buy again, 3 July 2014
OMG soooooooooooo yummy! great low cal (160) protein snack-def will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bars! will not disappoint, 13 Jan. 2013
very tasty bars! only 160 calories and dont contain any junk like most on the market. iv got a major sweet tooth but being a gym junkie i try and opt for healthy clean ways to reduce my need for sugar! these defiantly do the trick and quite filling! although there not as filling as the maxitone meal bars (which were my previous favourite untill i discovered these gems!) that said taste wise theres no contest not to mention the all natural ingredients, i dont feel like im eating processed junk while having these at all and they dont make me feel bloated or sluggish like some others on the market do. chocolate peanut butter are my favourite flavour, although i have heard good things about the chocolate brownie flavour so just ordered a batch of those for a change. 100% recommended. dont feel like your eating a protein bar at all so feel naughty without the cals/sugar/fats iv tried many protein bars and from now on i will defiantly be sticking with quest! they do cost more but tbh for the extra cost theyre worth every penny!

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright..., 11 July 2014
I do love my quest nutrition bars, but this flavour is "eh..." The taste of chocolate and peanut butter is there, but after a few bites it gets quite sickly. As you probably know, these bars take a long time to eat since they are so packed full of fibre, so you get tired of it. I much prefer the Cookie Dough flavour, but for now I will have to just pretend they're snicker bars.