Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 20 January 2014
I have played this game so much as a kid and me and my husband play a lot of board games and I thought of ordering this game. I couldnt find this game cheaper than this anywhere else so I think the price is okish. The quality of the game is really good. We both love the game - it is really fun!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 14 February 2014
In this day and age of electronic gadgets I wanted to get my kids back to basics! Having played & loved the original version as a child I thought we'd try this!
Bought for my daughters 10th birthday 2 weeks ago, we've played it at least 5 times......every day I'm asked 'can we play?'
Would thoroughly recommend as every game has a different outcome depending on what numbers are spun. The length of the game can also be determined.
The initial set up can take a while as can getting to know the rules but once they are mastered, it's plain sailing!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again