4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, seems to work pretty well
I picked up one of these for my Fuji X-S1 even though the rear LCD looks to be fairly scratch resistant I like to take some measures just in case.
Published 9 months ago by Mr Baz

1.0 out of 5 stars Larger than the screen of X-S1
It is larger than the screen of X-S1. And it is not as good as its introduction. "Crystal clear"? I don't think so.
Published 8 months ago by Zhenyu XIA

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, seems to work pretty well, 22 Mar 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Golebo Crystal Clear screen protector for Fujifilm X-S1 - (Transparent screen protector, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove) (Electronics)
Arrived well packaged. Application is very simple, just clean the rear LCD, start to peel back a small part of the protector covering, align with the edge of the LCD top and side. Then use a plastic credit card (or similar object) to apply. Simply peel the backing back bit by bit whilst you move the card along the protector.

The display is still very clear, the protector is easy to clean with a dry cloth and is very resistant to marks and scratches. It is very slightly larger (at the sides) than it should be, even with careful placement a slight overlap. No problems to date, it appears to work well enough.

Update 07.05.14
As the protector was a bit oversized (it had started to attract some dust on the edges) I contacted the maker and they provided me with another protector. This one fitted just fine and was a good match for the Fuji screen. So I'm updating the review to 4 stars in light of good customer support.

1.0 out of 5 stars Larger than the screen of X-S1, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 18 April 2012
The product was delivered in good time and I used it to cover my screen on my Fuji camera.
The product was as it stated and I applied it to my screen. No issues.