5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Poached Eggs
I searched for this item after hearing about it on BBC radio. I can't praise it enough! It does exactly what it says - wonderful poached eggs. I did not leave it boiling for the whole six minutes as recommended though as I prefer very soft yokes. Even with the yoke soft though the white was completely cooked unlike previous methods I have used to poach eggs...
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Den

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly!
Published 8 months ago by CSMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Poached Eggs, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)

I highly recommend Poachies and intend to purchase another 20 bags very shortly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention, 16 Dec 2012
C. Butler (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Proper poached eggs, perfect every time.

Apparently I need to write another fourteen words so excuse the unnecessary additional sentence...

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Have used these before, very easy for my 16 year old to make poached eggs with only a saucepan to rinse out.
The best thing is these Poachies produce "perfectly" poached eggs every time. Will be buying more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pouches, 4 Feb 2014
Mrs. R. Kamran "rk" (cleveland uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these after reading mixed reviews about them, I'm glad I got them they are so simple and easy to use. They do not open in the water they seal up straight away once they are in the water and cook well. If you follow the instructions and use a bit of common sense, you get perfect poached eggs, once you decide on how long you need them too be cooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg poachers, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
First ones i bought the eggs came straight through bottom seam wasnt sealed then they sent me more bags and these are perfect i will order more. perfect poached eggs every time takes 5 mins

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky getting out of hot water..., 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
I've always had great difficulty poaching eggs. I've tried an egg poaching pan and the little moulded plastic cups you put the eggs into unfortunately melted in the boiling water thus rending the eggs inedible but you get what you pay for and this was a cheap pan. I've tried the special sillicon poaching pods from Lakeland but after waiting over 10 minutes for the whites of the eggs to actually turn white I tried the old-fashioned way my mother did them.... swirling the boiling water and putting the egg into the "whirlpool" only to watch the egg totally disintigrate, so I thought nothing ventured nothing gained and bought these handy looking Poachies Egg poaching bags.... SUCCESS!! The back of the packet does say that if you use cold eggs the whites might run slightly and the eggs I used were straight from the fridge and did run a little but nothing compared with previous efforts.

Only had trouble actually fishing the bags out of the boiling water. As advised on the outer package I used tongs but you still have to actually open the pouches and I got slightly burned fingers but I'm sure it will improve with time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poachies, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Fantastic, perfect poached eggs every time, so easy and no mess. They turn out a nice little shape for serving purposes, I wish I had discovered then years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poachies, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
I love these bags they save all the mess you make if you are not too good at poaching naked! Would recommend to all peeps who just love poached eggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poachies, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant invention for the perfecr poached egg. easy to use also loved the idea
Great product
super product loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly!, 6 Dec 2013
CSMedia (Gospel Oak, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Thought we try these before purchase of a le crueset egg poacher. Looked like a good idea at the time but in use are very fiddly and messy with only one shot to get it right. Used with fresh eggs they still leaked and left white frothy waste in the water. We did try to release them from the jacket as indicated with a jolt but had to turn it upside down to get it out. A fare idea but in practice not the perfect poached egg. So ordered the le crueset today!

Note the manufacturer will not like this review or those that have time to fiddle around with it, crack an egg in a non stick egg poacher dish, cover with lid, done, perfect!

Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags