5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Cheap, and works perfectly, strong beam.

Required 2x AAA batteries.

Also.... (ignorance on my part), I thought it was actually a pen and a laser pointer (probably because of the design in the pic).. but it's not. It's just a laser pointer designed to look like a pen.

But yeah, great product.
Published 5 months ago by Jake

1.0 out of 5 stars lasers
i bought 2 of these for my friends and they broke as soon as i took them out of the packet
worst buy ever
Published 17 months ago by jessica Birks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Smallwise Trading 1mW High Powered Red Laser Presentation Pointer Pen Beam Super Powerful (Electronics)
Cheap, and works perfectly, strong beam.

Required 2x AAA batteries.

But yeah, great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars lasers, 11 Oct. 2013
worst buy ever

5.0 out of 5 stars A great supplier, 29 Jun. 2012
David Hughes (Hampton, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What can I say about a red laser pen. Well, I bought three and they all work perfectly giving a good focused beam.
What I was most impressed with is the service I got from CCSA. You can only really judge when things go wrong. My lasers were lost in the post and when I contacted CCSA they were very curteous and sent replacements that arrived the next day. As it happens the original delivery arrived a few days later and so after contacting CCSA I returned them in the post. I am very pleased with the service I received and would not hesitate to use them in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pen did not work when batteries inserted. I have ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Pen did not work when batteries inserted. I have e`mailed them twice and had no positive reply up to now.

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Well worth a punt' at £1.50, 4 Feb. 2015
The dog loves chasing the red dot. Great for tiring him out when you don't want to go out in the cold.
Have bought 2 of these seperately at approximately £1.50 each. Came on the slow boat from China (if buying as a present, make sure you order 4 weeks before). One of my orders was slightly dented, but both worked well. Batteries are not supplied.
Taking the dent into consideration, I have given it 4 stars. I didn't contact the vendor to complain as item price was so low.
I am sure they would have sent a replacement. All in all 'well worth a punt'.

5.0 out of 5 stars This small device is amazing. Firstly, 11 Feb. 2015
This small device is amazing. Firstly, you don't have to fiddle with tiny watch batteries. It runs on 2xAAA. The strength and range is by far the best I have ever seen on such a device allowed to the public.
Please be careful with not only your own eyes, but also not to catch any other eyes with the beam.
I am well aware of how cats love to chase the dot but I find it funnier watching my girlfriend's tiny Jack Russel trying to catch it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works well, 11 Nov. 2012
J. Smith "Jody" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good, powerful beam for the price. I only need it for playing with the cat, so it's fine for that purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 28 Jan. 2014
M. Wright "Rob Johnston" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Item is what I would call Workable, It works sometimes and produces a strong laser but my problem is every now and again (1 out of 3 times) when I hit the button the laser will fade then cut out. Tried multiple batteries but believe its a faulty battery connection, shaking it a little fixes the problem. Hopefully if you buy one it will work better than mine but its hit and miss.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk., 26 Jan. 2015
david revel (edinburgh,scotland) - See all my reviews
Opened up parcel and it fell apart,what a piece of junk,don't waste you're money.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best, 15 Feb. 2015
This is the laser pen to buy!
I have bought 2 pens prior to this one. The first 2 weren't very good. They both took watch type batteries but this one takes 'triple A.' I think that's the main difference here. The power this laser has is like nothing I've seen before.
It is light, comfortable to hold and the button doesn't hurt under the finger like others I've tried.
The laser dot on this pen is very bright. My cats both absolutely love it! My other pen needs to have the lights in the house off to see it peoperly, but not this one. It really shines bright and is very easy for the cats to see.
Don't waste your time trying other laser pens.
Buy this one, trust me, you won't be disappointed :)