5.0 out of 5 stars A great supplier
What can I say about a red laser pen. Well, I bought three and they all work perfectly giving a good focused beam.
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by David Hughes

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
Published 7 months ago by M. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars A great supplier, 29 Jun 2012
David Hughes (Hampton, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smallwise Trading 1mW High Powered Red Laser Presentation Pointer Pen Beam Super Powerful (Electronics)
What I was most impressed with is the service I got from CCSA. You can only really judge when things go wrong. My lasers were lost in the post and when I contacted CCSA they were very curteous and sent replacements that arrived the next day. As it happens the original delivery arrived a few days later and so after contacting CCSA I returned them in the post. I am very pleased with the service I received and would not hesitate to use them in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works well, 11 Nov 2012
J. Smith "Jody" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good, powerful beam for the price. I only need it for playing with the cat, so it's fine for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laser pen, 8 Feb 2013
Rodger Williamson (King's Lynn, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
very good for pointing things out in lectures etc.
also has a domestic use, my cats chase the spot all day,(if i'm daft enough to do it all day)
price was good,
service was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Laser, 3 Feb 2014
Laser works for miles and is very powerful. The batteries supplied with it are AAA size and fitted inside easily. I use it as a toy to allow my kittens some fun chasing the beam but it would work equally well as a laser pointer in a bright room

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 28 Jan 2014
M. Wright "Rob Johnston" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Item is what I would call Workable, It works sometimes and produces a strong laser but my problem is every now and again (1 out of 3 times) when I hit the button the laser will fade then cut out. Tried multiple batteries but believe its a faulty battery connection, shaking it a little fixes the problem. Hopefully if you buy one it will work better than mine but its hit and miss.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for....., 24 Aug 2013
and in this case I waited for a month to receive this. It was packaged in too small a bag with no protection and fell to bits the moment I put batteries into it. I would not recommend this at all, it would have been better spending a bit more to receive a product that actually worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item at a great price, 21 Aug 2014
I have purchased laser pens from this seller before, this time I decided to go for the red beam. I was not disappointed, nor was my dog, with the pen.

The beam is bright and can be seen from a great distance, however the green one is brighter. This should not be a surprise to anyone who has spent 5 minutes looking at different laser pens online as most reviewers say this.

It has a smaller form factor than the green one I purchased before (and another with this order) so will fit in most pockets without sticking out.

If I were to pick on one thing I didn't like about the item it would be the clip. All other previous laser pens have suffered the problem of it being too tight at the start then falling off soon after. This is not a problem for me however but you should be aware it won't clip to your shirt pocket for long. The clip on the new item is still intact, but does look like the same build.

Don't let this distract from the fact that you get a fantastic laser pointer at such a low price.

I will use this seller again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN., 8 Oct 2012
Matthew (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
i bought this mainly because it was cheap. i just need something for presentations at work and thought this will 'do'. it works well strong beam quite simple and a a good price, even it breaks you cant really grumble for the cost. only downside that prevented it getting 5 stars is that it is a little flimsy and the thread on the battery cap is a little weak (aluminium instead of steel) this could lead to cross threading and might not screw on properly, however oncce you have the 2 x AAA batteries in the unit they should last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little laser pen, 18 Jun 2014
Wasn't expecting much due to low price but was surprised and very pleased with this laser pen. With new batteries inserted it gives a reasonably bright and powerful light. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Jun 2014
Never have I had more fun torturing cats. My landlady's cats annoy me like mad. I just shine this on the floor and they go scurrying off.