5.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Armbands
These are fab. WE're buying a second set for our second child. They're safe, easy to put on and off, easy to clean. They give confidence because they don't move around on the arm and keep the child afloat - unlike most inflating armbands. No leaks either. They don't clip together as well as the description would have you believe, but they have been great for us!
Published on 24 Mar. 2008 by M. B. Belleini

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
I bought these having read the glowing reviews. But all my grandchildren found them uncomfortable and preferred the blow up sort. They are now used as toys in the water.
Published 24 months ago by GL

5.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Armbands, 24 Mar. 2008
M. B. Belleini (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 26 Jun. 2008
K. Mackenzie (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I cannot recommend this item highly enough. My son learned to swim with these as a 3 year old. He is now eight, and I'm now using them with my daughter who is nearly three! They are still in fantastic condition and are far superior to the "blow up" armbands which pinch skin, and deflate. The discs can be removed as swimming improves. They are pricey but worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Armbands!!!, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Not only do these actually work (keeping my 20 month old son's head out of the water) but, as they are made of hard foam, they don't pop if he takes a sneeky bite at them :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars View of a Swimming Teacher, 30 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I have worked for nearly a decade with these, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Forget any other belts and bands. Start off with three on each arm, and work the way down. One of the best innovations in swimming over the past 20 years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Arm Bands, 6 Sept. 2009
Graham Lloyd "Tractor Boy" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Very Good. My 18 month old grandson has taken to the product with no problems. He is taken swimming once or twice a week and is gaining in confidence on each occasion. A worthwhile buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't want to be without them!, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Love these disks. They allow my daughter to use/move her arms easier than armbands and I love that it's a gradual reduction to removing them, just having one disc makes her try harder. She's a confident swimmer with armbands but can't swim without, so these are a great inbetween aid to keep the improvement and effort up!

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 28 July 2011
T. Mumford-linnegar "benmama" (essex,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
this product was recommended for our autistic son by his school swimming instructor as he is at that letting arm bands down stage.simply brilliant on his first use he was kicking more,more comftable and swam a whole length on his own with just these and a noddle under his arms,he is 5 years old and they are a brilliant fit easy to get on and off,no worries about red marks from inflated arm bands on holiday anymore,his 18 month old sister is already eyeing them up too,feel confident that these could be passed on from one child to another so well worth the cost with the added benefit of not having to spend time blowing the up with an impatient child waiting to get in the pool.all round a really good buy would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
We bought these for our first daughter when she was 16 months. She was a very active child (walking at 10 months) and these gave her great independence in the pool for her to move around happily. I would recommend these to anyone and we are just about to purchase a second set for our other daughter.

They are quite tight to put on the arms but we never had any problems with them being uncomfortable. When we first put them on it was noticeable but got better the more she wore them and didn't stop her wanting to have them on.

Fantastic product and much better, in my opinion, than regular inflatable arm bands. I also like that you can remove discs as the child gets better in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars delphin arm bands, 2 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
FAB product - way better than the blow up arm bands. Can easily adjust to suit child's swimming level - my two year old starts swimming with 2 on each side then as he gets tired towards the end of the lesson we pop the others back on to give him a bit more support in the water. Of course since watching the Olympics he thinks he doesn't need them at all - but that's a two year old for you!
Have only marked 4 out of 5 for durability as we've only had them for a few weeks. I always rinse them off in the showers after swimming, just in case the chemicals in the water affect the plastic so should be okay until my little horror learns to swim unaided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
These are great aids for toddlers learning to swim. My 4 year old son is having swimming lessons and they encourage them to use these swimming 'muscles' as they enable them to swim in a more horizontal position as oppose to blow up arm bands which encourage a perpendicular position in the water. I wanted to get him a pair of his own so that he can practice out of lesson time and they are perfect for him as he has very skinny arms so they stay on! These armbands are expensive but are well made and will last for a few years until he is able to swim unaided. I have already recommended them to several other mums!

Delphin Swimming Disks