5.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Armbands
These are fab. WE're buying a second set for our second child. They're safe, easy to put on and off, easy to clean. They give confidence because they don't move around on the arm and keep the child afloat - unlike most inflating armbands. No leaks either. They don't clip together as well as the description would have you believe, but they have been great for us!
Published on 24 Mar. 2008 by M. B. Belleini

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
I bought these having read the glowing reviews. But all my grandchildren found them uncomfortable and preferred the blow up sort. They are now used as toys in the water.
Published 23 months ago by GL

5.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Armbands, 24 Mar. 2008
M. B. Belleini (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 26 Jun. 2008
K. Mackenzie (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I cannot recommend this item highly enough. My son learned to swim with these as a 3 year old. He is now eight, and I'm now using them with my daughter who is nearly three! They are still in fantastic condition and are far superior to the "blow up" armbands which pinch skin, and deflate. The discs can be removed as swimming improves. They are pricey but worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Armbands!!!, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Not only do these actually work (keeping my 20 month old son's head out of the water) but, as they are made of hard foam, they don't pop if he takes a sneeky bite at them :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars View of a Swimming Teacher, 30 Aug. 2008
N. Brown - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I have worked for nearly a decade with these, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Forget any other belts and bands. Start off with three on each arm, and work the way down. One of the best innovations in swimming over the past 20 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly effective and high quality., 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
These are amazing. Superb quality, light and easy to use. Much better than the blow-up arm bands we had as kids, these are very supportive giving your children easy confidence with their buoyancy in the water. As they learn to swim, tread water and become more confident, you can just remove one float at a time from each arm, reducing the support in a gradual fashion. These are expensive, we bought them because the swim school use them, and we've taken these away on holidays to centre parcs and abroad. The downside is that they do take-up a lot of room in a suitcase, but at least they weigh so little as to have negligible impact on your luggage allowance. Very high perceived quality, no damage or marks at all on the bands they have a great, solid yet light feel. The colours can be sorted in any order, so it's easy to distinguish between his and hers if your babies squabble ! Ours have had these since they were two years old in the swimming pool. Overall, great quality and very effective in the water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delphin Arm Bands, 6 Sept. 2009
Graham Lloyd "Tractor Boy" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Very Good. My 18 month old grandson has taken to the product with no problems. He is taken swimming once or twice a week and is gaining in confidence on each occasion. A worthwhile buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 Feb. 2014
Zita Lamb (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I have tried all sorts of bouyancy aids for my 16 month little boy and these are the best. I find he is unstable in a float suit, the bouyancy vests ride up under his chin and normal armbands are difficult to get on and off. These are a dream, they are really easy to get on and off, although they do leave a small red mark if they have been on a while, but this doesn't seem to bother him. He is really stable in the water, he can float on his own without going under the water and we push him from one person to the other so he thinks he is "swimming". His confidence in the water took a knock when we took him out of his baby ring, but 4 days at center parcs using these and he is really confident again. One thing to watch for is we put them on him with the knobble that attaches the rings to each other next to his face and when he was teething, he chewed it nearly off, so make sure you put these on with the blank side to your child's face!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't want to be without them!, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Love these disks. They allow my daughter to use/move her arms easier than armbands and I love that it's a gradual reduction to removing them, just having one disc makes her try harder. She's a confident swimmer with armbands but can't swim without, so these are a great inbetween aid to keep the improvement and effort up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant swimming aid, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
I bought the delphin swim bands after reading all the positive reviews about them. I have just got back from a holiday with my 2 year old and I cannot recommend these bands highly enough. My son has always been scared in water so I thought I would try these as an alternative to traditional arm bands. Within 5 minutes he was kicking his legs and loving being in the pool. He loved the bright colours and they were very easy to put on and take off. No chaffing, no loss of air and no head under the water. His confidence in the water is now incredible and I am so pleased with this purchase. I have already recommended them to friends and family and would not go on holiday without them. An absolute essential for little ones going in to the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 28 July 2011
T. Mumford-linnegar "benmama" (essex,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
this product was recommended for our autistic son by his school swimming instructor as he is at that letting arm bands down stage.simply brilliant on his first use he was kicking more,more comftable and swam a whole length on his own with just these and a noddle under his arms,he is 5 years old and they are a brilliant fit easy to get on and off,no worries about red marks from inflated arm bands on holiday anymore,his 18 month old sister is already eyeing them up too,feel confident that these could be passed on from one child to another so well worth the cost with the added benefit of not having to spend time blowing the up with an impatient child waiting to get in the pool.all round a really good buy would highly recommend.

Delphin Swimming Disks