on 25 September 2012
After having being 'dipped' in London I lost my treasured Olympus VG130 during the Olympics I had no hesitation in buying an Olympus replacement at a similar price - I am most certainly not disappointed ! The Olympus VG160 has a few more features than the VG130 which I have found quite interesting and useful.

My PC "Windows 7" readily recognises the VG160 and they do seem to 'get on together' quite well and between them, once plugged in, handle the downloads for you - 'easy peasy' ! - - For a 75 year 'youngster'-that's got to be good !
on 28 June 2013
Straightforward point and shoot camera. Simple and easy to use. No complaints so far. Good replacement for my previous stolen Sony point and shoot.
on 16 February 2013
I bought this item to replace my other Olympus that went missing, I haven't had the chance to take any photos with it yet but I will do when the weather gets warmer.