4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality replacement for your Apple earbuds
I don't know of any way to obtain genuine Apple earbud replacements, so when I lost one of mine recently I was in a minor state of panic for a while! - I use my in-ear headphones multiple times per day to listen to audiobooks on the way to and from work, so when I saw these on Amazon I immediately took the plunge.

The buds are very similar in texture and shape...
Published 22 months ago by BigBadBob

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right but they'll do.
The silicone earbuds seem to a little more rigid and they easily fall off compared to the iPhone earbuds these earbuds replaced. For their price its a small inconvenience but I can live with that.
Published 3 months ago by Mo

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality replacement for your Apple earbuds, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: Xcessor High Quality Replacement Silicone Earbuds 7 Pairs (Set of 14 Pieces). Compatible With Most In Ear Headphone Brands. Size: MEDIUM. Semi-transparent (Electronics)

The buds are very similar in texture and shape to those supplied with the Apple in-ear headphones. The only obvious differences are a slightly darker colour inner section (rather than white), and a small ridge around the widest part of the bud, which is presumably where two moulds join.

The buds fit the headphones well, although they are slightly looser than the Apple versions, meaning that very occasionally I notice they have become detached in my pocket, and I have lost a couple already. That said the price is very reasonable, and you get plenty of them in the pack. They are also very comfortable in the ear - no noticeable difference from the Apple product here.

Overall, I would thoroughly recommend these as a decent quality replacement for your Apple earbuds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Jan 2013
N. C. Taylor (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Good value. Almost as good as the original buds. There is some minor variation within the sizes themselves ( I ordered medium ) however, the quality is fine, the fit is very secure ( both on the headphone & in in the ear ) & very reasonably priced. Good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 April 2012
Just as described. Fit my earphones perfectly. Made of soft plastic similar to the ones sold with my earphones so are comfortable to wear. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 30 May 2014
These came very quickly and do the job very well. There are plenty of spares so no danger of running out and they are very comfortable to wear in the ear. Would definitely recommend this product and the seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right but they'll do., 17 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for Apple Headphones., 11 April 2014
W. Horn ""steelman"" (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
Bought these hoping they would fit Apple headphones. They do fit onto the metal cylinder but are far too loose so beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Earbuds, 25 Feb 2014
Mr. Adam R. D. Howard "Custom Brother" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love these and I still have some a year or two later. Excellent quality. I do recommend. 5 stars all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, perfect replacement!, 3 Feb 2014
S. Middleton (UK) - See all my reviews
I was worried that these replacement ear buds would not be a good fit for my JVC sports 'snail' earphones, but they were a perfect fit and are just as comfortable as the originals. A good price for a good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars size, 24 Jan 2014
doest necessarily fit my headphones, and the diameter of the inner hole inst big enough of any headphones ive come across so was a tight fit but i made it work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality through small holes, 19 Aug 2013
Nigel Pike "Pikey" (Henley) - See all my reviews
I think I read a similar comment elsewhere and I didn't belive that earbuds could may the earphones sound so tinny but it is true and these do.
The buds are a tight fit but they go on OK. The problem is the diameter of the hole is about half the original buds (which I still have) and the sound is very tinny. Something I confiormed when I put the originals back on again and the earphones sounded fine
That said I can't fault the supplier, they were deliverd promtly enough with no issues and I haven't complained, i've ordererd some different ones though from elsewhere, second time lucky