4.0 out of 5 stars Bakehouse
I bought this books I am always looking for new gift ideas to make that are quick and easy. Using pre cut fabric is an obvious timesaver, and this book does not disappoint. It has something for everyone. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Published on 20 Sept. 2011 by Fishgal

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy For Kindle
The kindle version of this book is not great. The pictures are blurred and it's hard to follow. I wish I bought the book now and probably will.
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by R. M. Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Bakehouse, 20 Sept. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy For Kindle, 2 Jan. 2013
R. M. Gray "RG" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fresh Fabric Treats: 16 Yummy Projects to Sew from Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes & More with Your Favorite Moda Bake Shop Designers (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner.., 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Fresh Fabric Treats (Paperback)
A really good book is always ecpected from Moda and this one doesn't dissapoint. Beautiful photography. The instuctions are really easy to follow.Generally loads of inspiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 6 Feb. 2014
have yet to make any items but have ideas. Will do so in future when time permits. Will enjoy making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to understand, 24 Nov. 2013
Love the clean lines and easy to understand I'm looking forward to starting my first project from this book. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for the artistic soul, 13 Sept. 2013
Mrs. L. Nash (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
Easy to follow, bright and pretty book. The instructions are straight forward and the designs bright and modern. Excellent quality as is everything from Moda.
My only regret is that I bought the kindle issue. This is one of those books it would be nice to actually flick through while having a cup of coffee.
Lorna.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to have the best of both worlds, 3 Dec. 2014
This was one of my first e-quilting books and once I understood how to get to the patterns, I was off to my sewing machine!!!!!! A great way to have the best of both worlds!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Already made a bag, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Fresh Fabric Treats (Paperback)
Loving the book and making everything when I have time. Everything is so pretty and appealing. Material is expensive though and you do become addicted

4.0 out of 5 stars quilting, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Fresh Fabric Treats (Paperback)
I like this book lots of nice ideas. I haven't made anything yet as I am busy doing other things but a good book to make little things when I retire.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Fresh Fabric Treats (Paperback)
I strongly recommned this buy, lots of projects and very good ideas, no excuses. The quality of the book was excellent.