5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!!, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Block Party (Paperback)
I am thrilled to bits with this book. I bought a few modern quilting books - Denyse Schmidt, Modern Log Cabin Quilting, Little Bits Quilting Bee - but this is the only one that I actually want to make anything from. I want to make a few of the quilts, and virtually every project was inspiring in some aspect. Loved every page. Highly recommended to those who are interested in funky modern quilt making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for New Quilters, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Block Party (Paperback)
I bought this book last year, and as a new quilter I just enjoyed looking through it. Just this week I made the January Crazy Log Cabin pattern. I'm thrilled, it really is the best one I've made, and very simple to follow. I love the layout and the info about each person behind the quilt. I thoroughly recommend it (and I own lots of quilt book; but don't tell my husband;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Block Party, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Block Party (Paperback)
it's okay but not really great. It just isn't modern enough for my tastes and most of these patterns you can get for free on the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Block Party--The Modern Quilting Bee: The Journey of 12 Women, 1 Blog, & 12 Improvisational Projects (Kindle Edition)
Clarity with a beautiful end result - would recommend to anyone thinking of dipping a toe into patchwork and quilting.