on 1 April 2013
A pity that these good looking pans are poorly designed. The weight of the handle means they are not suitable for gas hobs as the pans tip over unless you are holding them or there is something substantial in the pan.
on 13 March 2013
I was very disappointed with this set of saucepans. They are very thin and light. The handles are heavier than the saucepan so you have to hold onto them or they will fall over. Which can be dangerous.
I would not recommend them. They look pretty on the saucepan rack but that's about it!
on 7 December 2013
Bought these in the Black Friday sale. Very happy with them especially at the price I paid. Good non stick finish. I have a ceramic hob and these sit perfectly on it. They are fairly lightweight, but I've had no issues with them overbalancing, or being unstable. If you want heavy weight - go and buy Le Creuset!
on 18 October 2013
I find it so good to cook in pans that are so easy to clean and handles do not burn your fingers.Great pans!
on 1 September 2014
As saucepans go they're ok. They look cool but the smallest one is a nightmare as the handle overbalances it so you have to super mega careful when you're using it! That's my only gripe really.
on 11 March 2013
I like these saucepans but they are a lot lighter than I expected and I have to watch that they don't tip over on the stove. THat said they are a very good price and the food does not stick.
on 11 December 2013
Simply, You should expect more. Smaller pan cannot stay on hob without the lid, other way it fall down. All others ok, but not worth more than 25 pounds for all.
on 30 January 2014
Not the best pans and not the worse. Small pan tip up easy when empty not sure when anything in it as I make sure it is balanced right other wise ok.
on 21 August 2015
Great quality pans, only complaint is weight of handles, if not sufficiently filled, it affects the balance on gas hobs, and pans tilt
on 27 January 2014
I needed a small pan for my kitchen. I came a cross to these and I liked the colour. They are good quality, just the right size.