Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Learn more

on 14 October 2013
I have brought this scrabble for a Christmas present I am very pleased with it.good quality lovely gift I will buy from you again
on 27 May 2013
Great board. Love the raised tile grids and swivel board. Well worth going the extra if you are a regular scrabble player.
on 8 June 2014
I ordered this fairly expensive Prestige set as a birthday gift but was disappointed in the quality of the finish. The paper on the board had not been quite lined up with the edge of the frame, so there was a line of a lighter colour visible on each of the little boxes. So it looked faded from the start! There was also some unvarnished wood visible on the edges. I noted it was made in China. I returned it for a refund.
on 13 May 2014
This is a good quality set, this is my first Scrabble set and it feels strong and it is very nice to play with it.
I like the feature that you can spin the board very easily. Happy with the purchase although it feels with a price that is on the high side, but I couldn't find any other set with same features at a lower price.
on 19 April 2016
It's really not worth the money. It's ok but the wooden tiles slip easily off of the ends of the holders as they have no end stops like the cheaper plastic ones. It's bulky but with surprisingly little storage space. The deluxe scrabble version is cheaper, better and probably as good a board as you'd ever need!
on 20 January 2015
poorly made not worth the extra money....nothing prestige about it really.
on 10 November 2012
Games come and go, but Scrabble endures, re-invented either through mobile apps or boards. So I was looking for a quality set, that could be used in a semi-professional gaming environment.

The Deluxe editions have received generally poor reviews, but when I saw this was very interested.

I've unpacked it today (after only ordering yesterday, and have to say the quality is absouletely superb. Someone has put a lot of love and attention into designing this set, and I can't fault a single thing. From the green baize interiot surrounded to store the pieces to the wooded tiles, this has quality written all over it. No cheap plastic in sight.

It is a bit expensive but a set like this warrants care and attention and will likely give generations loads of fun.

A useful addition to go alongside this is a Scrabble Official Dictionaty.
on 4 January 2014
This was bought as a gift for my brother who has informed me that it's a lovely set but there was no letter Q in the bag of letters. He is writing to the manufacturers to get one, but apart from that he was well impressed with the set.
on 18 March 2014
Not as light to carry as the one luxury edition it replaced but nevertheless useful. Pointless including a score record book if used on a daily basis. Better to make the frame lighter.
on 22 December 2013
This was bought as a present, and it didn't dissapoint, very high quality finishing, lovely wooden box, pieces etc. It's a little expensive, but well worth the extra few quid.