5.0 out of 5 stars Crocband
These were a birthday present for my husband and he seems very happy with them. You do need to order the next size up to your normal size when buying crocbands as they are a tighter fit. My husband normally wears a 6 and these in a size 7 are fine for him. The colour is good and of course, I had the usual good speedy service from Amazon.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs G

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not right
Published 4 months ago by Nicola

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocband, 21 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 11 Mar 2013
I had a cheap pair of these last year and lived in them. I thought they were the most weird looking shoe when I first saw them on people a few years ago. This style is a bit less clumpy looking. They are so comfortable easy to slip on and off and so I wear them as slippers in the winter and when the weather gets better I will be out in them everyday. Everyone should have a pair! They do come up small though I am a 4.5 shoe and ordered a 5 and they were a bit tight but I have stretched them a bit now.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfy, 16 Jan 2013
I bought these to be able to slip on easily when gardening or popping out to the bin. I have found them very comfortable, when the back strap is down I felt that I could of done with buying a bigger size but this may be because i haven't worn them in yet, they stay on well enough without the back strap and i'd prefer to wear them this way,however; when I go to put them on I keep having to lift the back strap over to the front as it falls back into the heal position. Good service and quick delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not right, 14 Jun 2014
Difficult to get right size. Reviews said get one size up so I did but they're too big & I can only wear them when strap is round ankle. Still not great fit though & I couldn't wear them out as too big. Bought my normal size but they only fit when I don't wear the straps. If I wear the straps round my ankle they're too tight! I love the comfort of Crocs but think they need to review their sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 14 Jan 2013
Wanted work shoe I could slip off and on easily. Might be wise to order a size up as they are a little snug.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward sizing., 3 July 2014
As they're unisex, it's difficult to get sizing right for women. I'm a women's size 6. The size I received was men's 6 and women's 8 but although wide enough, they were a size to small in length. I've never varied from a 6 in any shoes but had to order the next size up, which now feel a bit too large overall but my toes seem to push into the front when walking. Very difficult to get the ideal fit and I would suggest buying from a store, where you can try before you buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars less comfort, 23 Jan 2013
I have always chosen Crocs for their comfort and was very disappointed with these. They are not so `roomy`.They are small for their size with less toe room. I found them difficult to walk in!

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful of sizing, 13 Jan 2013
Nicely made product but the sizing can be a little small
Issue with the first pair that came in at size 5 - 6! Amazon replacement with no problems or issues

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 16 Oct 2012
MARIA KALANTZI (ATHENS, VOULIAGMENI Greece) - See all my reviews
Nice product, good packaging and on time .
Comfort all day long.
Looks exactly as it appears in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, great value but shoe too small, as expected., 19 Aug 2014
The design and quality of this shoe is very good, but I expected the wrong size came, despite warning Amazon on this issue.

Crocs have advised that the shoe sizes are US sizes therefore if you want a UK8 you better order a size 9.

I warned of this to Amazon and they said they would check this before delivering the shoes. Unfortunately a UK8-US8 size arrived which was too small. This item came with the wrong labeled size as UK8 can not be US8. So this is a US8 which is smaller.

If you need a UK8 you should order a UK9, unless Amazon change the labels.

Amazon were helpful with the free return process. Contact them before paying for a returns label beforehand.

I give it only 4* because of the size issue, otherwise would be a 5*.

Hope this helps hassle to someonelse.