5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and soooo easy to clean
Published 17 months ago by avid reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but very difficult to exchange
Published 10 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and soooo easy to clean, 6 Feb. 2014
This has been one of the best purchases I could have made EVER. My daughter adores playing outside and can never resist a patch of mud. My girl could get soaked in a coin-sized puddle, so she needs boots that can keep her feet dry and I need her to have a pair that can still somewhat resemble footwear after her playtime. These little darlings are it! There is no lining and it is all a single rubber material (it's Crocs, so it's their go-to material). This has made all the difference! I can wash them inside and out and there is virtually no drying time. Plus, they continue to look new each time. So win-win all around for us here.

I know from reading some of the other reviews here that others found the sizing off, I cannot agree or disagree as I tend to buy a size up and just put thick wellies' socks on my daughter's feet. She seems very comfortable and is able to move easily in them. Currently, she wears an 8-8.5 (26cm), but wears these Croc boots in a size 9.

I certainly would not hesitate buying these again once my daughter outgrows her current ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but very difficult to exchange, 17 Sept. 2014
Be aware, these come in very small sizes. This is the second pair I have bought and I have found them both very small, my daughter grew out of her first pair within months but had other shoes for another year, still in the same size! Buy 1-2 sizes bigger! Also, I am in the process of trying to exchange this pair for a size up however there is no "contact seller" option and trying to exchange the item, I am told "unable to process". So here I am, with a pair of too small wellies, unable to exchange and unable to contact Crocs - very frustrating!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 31 Jan. 2014
Little one loves her croc sandals so when I was looking for new wellies and I saw these, I was optimistic. They are just lovely - we have them in the bubble gum pink colour and it's a pretty shade but will go with anything. She can get them on and off herself and they are easier to walk in that normal wellies because of the croc shaping and support underneath. They have been well tested in this weather and clean up well after muddy adventures. The little reflective strip on the back is a nice touch. Having read the other reviews, I ordered a size up and they are roomy but fit well. Great value for money here, especially in the colour we chose. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality., 28 Feb. 2014
Good quality, good fit and keep the feet warm. They are very easy for the child to pull on. They stay on firmly. The grip is okay, good in mud and sand but a bit slippy on a wet smooth indoor surface (tiles, lino etc). Reflective strip on the back is good.
The only slight negative is that the welly tops are wide, especially with the wonderfully tactile handles so won't fit under some trousers, this is a very minor point though.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Boots, 17 Mar. 2014
Now that my son is older and not outgrowing his shoes every five minutes, I felt it was worth spending a bit more on good wellies as he wears them so often (almost every day). I liked the look of these because they are molded with no seems and the handles make them really easy to put on. He has always had the Crocs sandles and won't wear anything else during the Summer because they're so comfortable, so I was confident about the wellies being a hit. I love the range of colours Crocs do and my son chose these bright and happy yellow ones which get lots of smiles and friendly comments when we're out and about. He's a size 9 wide fit and I got an 11 because I wanted to be able to get thick welly socks inside them. They seem to fit perfectly comfortably whether he has the socks on or not, so they are definitely a success. Unless anything goes drastically wrong and I change my mind, I can see us buying Crocs wellies again the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love crocs - can't go wrong with the Crocs welly!, 15 Jun. 2014
Apart from the cat taking a liking to all 'crocs' in our house - these are lovely. my little one loves them, easy for her to put on with the handles, very fashionable and super comfy like all crocs! Sizing was good. She can even wear some thick socks in the winter with them. Would recommend (just don't store them where the cat can get at them!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased toddler, 3 Jun. 2014
Frances (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These are a lovely bright colour, they are nice and thick but flexible, good quality.

Only negative... the opening is a little tight. It can be hard to tuck pants into. Great for wearing with tights but if your child has chubby little legs like mine you might struggle with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Croc wellies, very good product. Would recommend, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Crocs Handle It, Unisex Kids Rain Boots (Shoes)
After reviewing these croc Wellies on Amazon I chose a size above. My boy is a toddler 7 so got an 8 and this fits fine. Not much room around the leg area but ok. The main reason for choosing The croc wellie is due to them being light. Very pleased with product.

1.0 out of 5 stars wish i'd listened to previous reviewers, 10 Jan. 2013
J. Segal "Julia" (London) - See all my reviews
These look gorgeous, but they are too tight round the top. Can't get more than one thin pair of socks in, and i am sure they would rub. Have to return them, regretfully.

3.0 out of 5 stars like me, he has wide feet and high arches, 19 May 2015
I bought these for my toddler son because, like me, he has wide feet and high arches, and I thought that these willies would provide the comfort in the foot that the clogs do. Indeed they do, but the leg is very narrow and the material is quite stiff, so they are very hard to get on and off him (even with the handles) and they actually rubbed a bruise on his little ankle - ouch!