4.0 out of 5 stars super soft
Published 14 months ago by littleminx

2.0 out of 5 stars women's velour tracksuit
I love my tracksuit, very comfortable however I have had to pay extra to get the trousers taken up. I am 5_ft 4 and a size 10 so I'm although I'm not very tall I was surprised to see the tailor had to take at least 3inches off the leg, they were far too long. A suggestion would be to offer a short, medium and long.
Published 5 months ago by sarah turnbull

4.0 out of 5 stars super soft, 25 April 2013
I was so excited when I opened the packet, the material is amazing and was delivered next day after completing my order, superb! The only thing I would say is, if you are a normal size 8 like myself, first order I bought size 10 which is their small and felt a little tight on the jacket, so I have ordered size 12 which is their medium just so it feels a little looser, unless you prefer a tight fitting then you wouldnt have a problem.
Also buying from Amazon direct you get the tracksuits slighty cheaper than on their website directly as they are all priced at 30 each regardless the colour. Only down size is P&P that is charged individually even on multiple orders which i thought they could have charged only once hence its going to te same address. Apart from that, these seem super soft and cutting is also very fitting and lovely, would recommend to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Love Lola Womens Velour Tracksuits Ladies Full Luxury Lounge Suits Hoodys Joggers Heart Designer Inspired (Apparel)
I got this product for a school play and it looked perfect
It came pretty quickly and I tried it on, it didn't fit that good...
The hoodie was really short and really small even though it was a size 10 but the trousers were really long with a really wide bottom almost like bootcut jeans
I think this will do fine for my play but I don't think it's worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb 2013
Brought this to lounge around house in. It is a great fit, very good quality and looks fantastic on. Washes well and will be buying more

2.0 out of 5 stars women's velour tracksuit, 25 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 22 May 2013
love this tracksuits...lovely colour...the fit is good...im a size 10 but order a 12...so if you order i would go up one size.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 April 2013
Loveee this! True to my size and really comfy and dosen't sit half way down your bum like some of these velour track suits can do.Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in pink, 24 May 2012
I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and was even more impressed with the product. It fits me perfectly, is a really girly colour and feels great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing, 13 Dec 2013
Trousers far too short I'm 5ft5 like shorts really short in leg should do longer length really bizarre so no use

5.0 out of 5 stars LozzaLincoln, 19 Jan 2014
I couldn't be happier with this lounge suit, its so comfortable and was delivered so quickly can't fault the company at all. I did read all the other reviews and the general thinking was to order a size larger which I did (and they were right) I was worried about the leg length as some reviews said they were too short but as the other people didn't tell you how tall they were that wasn't helpful, so I can tell you that I am 5ft 6 and a half!!! and the leg length is perfect, covers the top of slippers etc without swinging around your ankles, hope that is of help to others. I loved the suit so much I went back online and ordered another 2 (Burgundy, baby Pink and Mink) beautiful colours, they look and feel very plush. Happy bunny and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Jan 2014
This is a great tracksuit for lounging in. I bought this for around the house it fits well the material is lovely, very warm & washes well to very happy. I will prob in a few months buy another in another colour for traveling in like hols.