on 9 December 2012
Had been using an older package previously when i overwrote a problem arose with accounts i contacted safe and data repair was done. Fantastic item. Would recommend
on 31 October 2013
Sage is so well known, but for someone who have never used it before not quick to pick up unless you have someone to show you.
Their initial help was great
on 1 March 2013
As a self starter, the software has helped me alot to gain experience in IT. It is very simple, accurate and can offer a reliable store of data.
on 13 January 2013
Easy to set up and the help facility is good if you get stuck at any point. You don't need to understand book keeping to use this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2013
Just wish I was more adept at it. I guess more practise will produce the full benefit from this programme.
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Just wanted to give a review of this so far for me and i must say no problems as of yet.The lay out is slightly different to what i thought,however im not fully sure what i was expecting.Anyways it does help you out with the guide and just aslong as you dont rush into it and make sure you understand what all options do then im sure this will help you out.I am not usually one for reading about how stuff works i like to learn as i go however with this there was a few things early on which i needed to read about and so i would say read the guide and get to know it.As of now thats all i can put really as i dont have faults with it so im sure this would be very useful to quite a lot of people.
on 22 May 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is my first experience of Sage software and a timely one at that as I've been able to apply it to my own small business needs.

This is a big chunk of software and you can sense the power of it as soon as you dive in, and in order to get the most from it, it does deserve having it's instructions read first in some detail. There is however a really good, very accessible quick guide booklet enclosed which is worth a star in itself as I'm sick and tired [being also now longer in the tooth and grumpy], of once having bought software having to then trawl through pdf documents or printing off stuff in order to make sense of it. It's nice to have a proper little paper booklet to refer to. Thank you Sage.

So although I've only touched it's surface, I am already finding my way around Sage and can sense it is going to be very useful. The interface is crisp and easy to use and I'm finding it difficult to indentify any glaring faults. The price is a bit steep I suppose, but you do get what you pay for quite a bit with software these days, and you seem to be getting your money's worth with this package from what I can tell to date. So, it may well be worth the price but for pure business purposes of course, as it's way too advanced for simple 'housekeeping' purposes :)
on 11 October 2014
Very happy with product
on 2 May 2012
Everyone goes on about Sage being the best account software.
All I can say is that it is a very easy piece of software to use.
Even if you have loads of the current years invoices to load you can do them as a batch so getting you up to date so that you are running properly.
Everything is clear and simple and you have support from Sage while you are setting up.
I'm definately happy with my purchase.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Accounting is dull, boring but essential for even the smallest of businesses.

This doesn't make vat returns any more interesting or fun but it does make accounting easier.

Aimed squarely at the small business or sole trader.

It does the task demanded of it.