on 8 August 2013
Feels a little cheap, not as nice as official ones but does the job just as well. Only complaint is that they fit a little too tightly in to the Stylus slot, so it's not as smooth to get them out. A very minor gripe though.
on 2 April 2013
Just needed replacement stylus. Chose this for the cost. good packaging and the stylus's work as they should. no problems here
on 9 February 2014
The styluses fit a little more snugly than the official ones which makes them more awkward to get out of the slot. For me this is an annoyance, but I can imagine that for those with children who are prone to losing the stylus out of the 3ds it would actually be a boon.

If you want quick access to your stylus then look elsewhere but for pretty much everyone else these are great, especially for the price.
on 3 May 2016
5 styluses in a bag, my rating is 4 stars, one star for each stylus that didn't break after 5 minutes of use. Really nice product, they don't fit in the regular New3DS, they're made for the XL but I brought them for use with the regular size anyway and they're really good, I love the design, just unsure as to why one had the black tip snap off after a few seconds of use, maybe a fault line in the plastic or broken while being transported, regardless I have other products from this company and they're all top quality.
on 27 May 2016
I decided to buy some spare sticks for my nintendo 3ds just in case I lose the other stick that came with it. They aren't bad for using them on the ds but when you go to put the stick back in the holder it isn't a great fit, being too stiff and the wrong shape. I wouldn't recommend unless you have a different holder in a case or something so they actually fit.
on 30 April 2015
Not much to say. Cheap replacement styluses for the 3DS. They're the same size as nintendo's own stylus, they fit in the slot in the 3DS, and they work. At the end of the day, there's not much that could go wrong with something like this, so it's hard to find anything negative to say about them.
on 26 December 2013
I bought these to replace the original stylus that comes with the 3ds and these are pretty much the same. They fit in the slot perfectly and expand/retract just fine.

The only problem, for me at least, is that they are a little small for me and occasionally cause me hand cramp.
on 6 May 2016
What I needed for new Nintendo 3ds and the other Nintendo handheld devices. Would highly recommend this product as ability to extend length of stylus is a bonus, however is a shame that they don't fit into the stylus slot on the new 3ds. Other than that they are excellent.
on 5 January 2014
My son has a 3DS and the stylus that came with it slides straight out due to the inadequacy of the little nib that clips it into place. These stylus pens are a much better fit, and my son was particularly pleased to get them to match the 3DS colour.
on 13 November 2013
I enjoy using this product, it's almost like the real 3DS pens! They work exactly the same and are made of the same materials, exactly what I expected and I was especially pleased when they came two days early in the post! Recommended!

See one answered question