on 9 February 2012
This is a very high quality product. It was easy to apply the stickers to my phone, and I was able to unpeel and re-apply them when I didn't align them quite correctly first time.

The cut-outs are correct and align properly with the phone underneath. The "back" and "menu" buttons are covered, so they don't illuminate any more, but they still work perfectly well.

The product arrived quickly and well packaged in a card envelope to prevent damage.

My only complaints are cosmetic. Firstly, the "POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX" on the front is slightly cut off at the bottom - it could have been placed just a millimetre higher to avoid this. Secondly, the colour is a bit dark to be true TARDIS blue!
on 14 January 2013
Just a sticker shaped to fit phone. Rubbish really- too embarrassed to give as a present. Also very expensive for what it is.