Size: OLD|Colour: BLUE|Change
Price:£0.95+ Free shipping

on 21 July 2014
Cheap and nasty, only one light works out of four that I bought. They were for a child's bike and they only fit on the pump valve so I can't use four anyway. No instructions but a little note to say please don't give any negative evaluation directly?!! Well don't sell a rubbish product! For the money it's not worth the hassle of emails sorry.
on 6 July 2014
Bright, sensitive and awesome, love these... have to remove them however when riding during the day as they have a motion sensor which is a lot of messing around flipping one of the three small batteries around in attempt to conserve them for as long as possible. but fot he cost they are perfect.
on 25 September 2014
Absolute rubbish! Do NOT purchase! 4 out of 8 lights do not work and although I managed to get a couple working intermittently as soon as I attached to the valve - and started pedalling - they conked out. Cheap plastic rubbish - very disappointed and they took a month to arrive from China.
on 2 April 2016
Keep yourself safe while riding your bike at night, and all for a couple of pounds. They are particularly good when you are moving across the road, because car drivers will see a whole circle of light from each wheel. Brilliant buy. Remember to buy some spares as they don't last forever
on 24 October 2014
These took 4 weeks to arrive, and only 2 out of 8 actually worked, but after a fair amount of taking apart and putting back together I've now got them all working and I think they're great! For the £3 price tag I really can't complain. They also double up as hamster sized lightsabers.
on 17 April 2015
These things are great . Works well until you hit a harsh bump curve or pot hole then they seem to not work properly for a while .

Note these do come from Hong Kong so will take 3-4 weeks to arrive. I wasn't aware until I asked the seller . In general thank you :-)
on 18 December 2015
Handy little additional lights for the wheels of the bike. I have found they don't work when on a flat surface so presumably they are not that senstive. But I defiantly feel they are worth the buy considering the price and they make me more visible on the roads.
on 12 August 2013
good product look great on my sons bike just a shame two broke just by screwing them the valves but when you screwing plastic on metal it will cross thread a brake so i re-think on the build quailty may be a good idea
on 7 December 2014
they work until you try put them on on your bike. when the inside of the valve touches the inside of the light it stops working and then works again if you take them off. in order to get them to work i've had to duct tape them to the side of the valves.
on 1 August 2014
Amazing product and looks Great and makes me feel safer knowing I'm seen in the dark even if I have my bike lights on and people are always asking we're did I get them from
These are the second set I bought know have a set for both of my bikes