on 6 March 2012
This glue is great! I have very sensitive skin along with alopecia universalis. This glue has not reacted with my skin and I have managed to wear my false eyelashes for 4 days without any irritation - fabulous!
on 9 May 2012
ok so first of all, i have an allergy to latex, so finding an eyelash glue without it can be tiresome. i ordered this glue and it is absolutely wonderful. better than any glues ive tried before. my lashes stay on all day and the glue dries clear. the bottle is a fair size so you get a lot of applications out of it. i will definitely buy this again.
on 11 September 2015
This was the miracle adhesive that took away my frustration when I was first learning to apply false lashes. The brush makes it completely simple to put a very thin line of adhesive on the lash, in the proper and precise location---no glue globs, no empty spots! It gets very tacky in a short amount of time, then really grabs on when you first place the lash down while still allowing a bit of repositioning.

My first (unsuccessful) attempts were with the Duo Clear Adhesive in a tube: I was never able to get the proper amount on the lash strip, and it seemed way less tacky so it went all over my eyelid. I ended up with visible glue pieces on my lash line and on my lashes! This brush-on Duo keeps me from over-gluing and dries tight and perfectly clear. So frustrating as a newbie when my newly-glued lash started peeling off immediately, no problem with this adhesive!

I did not experience any stinging or burning with this glue, although I admit my skin is not particularly sensitive. I agree with other reviewers than when dry it feels very slightly sticky, so I typically tap a little black eyeshadow over the glue line once it's set.
on 20 February 2015
I am a children's face painter who uses a lot of flat-backed gems for added sparkle. I used to use a drop of water based tattoo glue to stick the gems to the skin, or buy self adhesive Vajazzle gems (God knows what they think when I order hundreds at a time.... 😲) Recently one girl had a reaction to it and even though it was just one face in thousands I still wanted to try something else. After asking on a Face painting forum, I found out that a lot of painters used latex free Duo and they all said it was great. My order came in today and so this morning I used it to stick a gem on the inside of my arm. It has no strong smell and a small drop has kept the gem there for five hours. Its usual for me to have to re-stick several gems that have fallen off during the party and so I'm hoping this will cut it down the time spent on re-gemming princesses! 😁
on 3 June 2015
A strong glue that arrived in a reasonable time. I came out with puffy eyes so be careful to anyone using and to check the ingredients incase your allergic. Strong glue that seems perfect for eyelashes otherwise
on 20 July 2015
This glue goes on BLUE! Dries clear but not as described!
on 3 September 2015
Very messy but does stick well lashes stay on all day
on 26 August 2015
I was using the the other blue duo glue, but my eyes became allergic to the latex inside of it. But this glue doesn't irritate my eyes at all! The brush also makes it also easier to apply and it doesn't have this fishy smell either
on 16 January 2016
The good thing about this is that the glue dries quite quickly. However, after removing false lashes, the glue residues are really stubborn and hard to come off even when I used an oil remover to remove it.
on 7 February 2015
This glue works well and makes your lashes stay on for a time, but the bottle exploded in my makeup bag and made it a sticky mess, even when it's just left on the side I can see it bubbling.