Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 September 2014
Love this item, and the accompanying app. Such a great idea, and my 1 year old adores it. The ability to choose the language is great, especially for bilingual families. The app uses the giroscope in the iPhone to an almost spooky degree - knowing when it is face down (who turned out the lights?) and when it is being spun around (I'm dizzy!). This soft bear to hold the phone is great, and I only have two small grudges - 1. the phone gets VERY warm when in the case. I doubt there is a risk of fire or anything, but please bear in mind and don't leave your phone in the case for hours and hours. 2 - The app prompts you to buy the case Having bought this item, I still couldn't get it to register the barcode on the box, and emailing support like they suggest got me no reply, so I still have to click through two or three prompt screens before bringing up the the actual bear... not a big deal... unless you have an impatient toddler anxiously waiting to see his friend. Overall, highly recommended, just disappointing service from the manufacturers.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2013
Happitapps is a free app for iPhone but needs a little teddy to work as intended ie to be the live face of the teddy. In the UK this teddy only seems to be sold at this one shop and at £24.99 which in my view is steep for what looks and feels like a budget toy. I mean a cuddly teddy would normally have a round teddy head and normal teddy body but this has effectively a square shaped 'envelop' for a head and an 'appendage' for a body. Nice idea poorly implemented by the manufacturer. Still, at least my 9 month old likes the interaction.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse