5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and very sexy!
Published on 22 Oct 2012 by Mrs H

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the cost
Published 13 months ago by Hc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and very sexy!, 22 Oct 2012
As some previous reviews, this corset does come a little on the small side. I had to let out the back but not too much, I'm a 34 d and went for the large (10/12) so if your bust is bigger you may need the next size up to accomodate your bust, you can pull in you waist if you need to at the back. It does take a little time to get used to the metal clasps, sometimes you get a couple hooked on and then they pop off when you try to do the rest, it would be esier to have someone help get it on, personally I find it fits me better with a strapless bra under. Once its on, it is beautiful and I feel very sexy!! The thong that comes with it I would say is just for show not of great quality but the corset is fab for the price and feels better than what I expected. I will be wearing this item in and out of the bedroom!! very versitile would definitely recomend :)I will be purchasing more!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the cost, 22 Nov 2013
Item well made, however front clasps difficult to latch; the top ones open when you close the bottom and vice versa but once done up stays secure. Didn't quite fit my bust same as the image demonstrates. long tie on the back so allows for a lot adjusting. G-string - not my cup of tea on any given day but was laughable as it was literally a triangle of stiff fabric with a bot of elastic coming off, after much laughing my partner suggested maybe it would be better on my head. However the corset itself was good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Over joyed at my purchase, 16 May 2013
I was really pleased when the item arrived Didnt take long in arriving and the quallity of the garment was fantasti.Very elegant and femanin.Shall use them again.Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is NOT too small! Good value for the money., 22 April 2013
Hi,

I'm usually a size 10-12 and I ordered the corset in 8-10. It fits perfectly! From previous reviews, it sounds like people may misunderstand the point of corsets.

The purpose is not to just wrap the textile around your body - The corset shapes your body and reduces your waist by up to four inches. It's not closed by hooking up the the front (the hooks stay closed), it's closed in the back using the ties. A corset should always be put on using two people (it takes a bit of force to tie it properly). If you're by yourself, it won't be as tight.

As for this one - It does an amazing job given the price. The material is nice and the metal grid is reliable.

Two points where you do notice it's not a 200pound corsage:

1. There is no textile behind the tie in the back. This is quite a big reservation as it means you either need to tie the corset fully shut to connect the sides, or you'll see squished skin underneath the tie. Having said that - don't order a bigger size because of this. My corset is size 8-10 and I connected the two sides without any trouble even though I'm alone atm (once someone helps to tie the corset, it gets easier). For those not used to corsets, check out a manual on youtube!

2. The tie rope in the back is rubbish for the job - it's glossy polyester. If you want to use the corset as a proper corset, you have to exchange the tie for proper corset rope. That's really straightforward and shouldn't cost more than a few quid though.

All in all very good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Satin Black Vintage Lace Up Boned Corset Basque/G-String Size 6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24, makes you look glamorous! (Apparel)
Ordered on Monday 3pm and it arrived Tuesday morning ! Wow ! How's that for prompt ! It's a beautiful set ,good quality fabric

4.0 out of 5 stars night bask, 3 April 2014
this was of good quality arrived quick and was just what I needed for the fancy dress party I was attending

4.0 out of 5 stars sizes are not accurate., 8 Oct 2012
Very beautiful,delivered the next day, worth the money but the sizes are not true. I'd suggest getting 2 or even 3 sizes bigger than what you are. Otherwise a gorgeous product. Hubby agrees ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Oct 2013
Bought this for a fancy dress, should have listened to other reviews though and needed to size up to xl and normally a size 10, if you want it for it's proper use though get your usual size!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beautiful, 30 Aug 2013
I love this corset. It's my second now. The sizes are very generous, so ladies, definitely measure yourself before you buy. It's good quality and looks stunning on. Delivery was fast too, and I'm in France where everything is slow. Don't hesitate, try it, for the money it's an absolute steal

5.0 out of 5 stars No dent's in this wallet, 13 Aug 2013
This corset is beautiful, despite being too small for me and slightly difficult to fasten up by yourself. This product is so good for the price, I have been searching for a pretty, cheap corset for so long, and this was what I was waiting for. I ordered a size bigger than the usual size I buy my clothes, but it was too small, not by much, I could have done with the next size up, but hopefully I can lose a bit of weight and fit in it soon. I did plan on sending it back to get a bigger size but unfortunately got some small bloodstains on it from a paper cut, so it's a keeper for now until I lose some pounds. Buying this didn't leave a dent in my wallet, it's gorgeous in white and my fiancee loves it too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›