5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Published 8 months ago by R.A.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars quality
NOTHING WRONG WITH SONGS, GOOD TO GREAT BUT QUALITY OF DISC SUSPECT.SIDE 2 JUMPED HALF-WAY THROUGH AND DIDN,T PICK UP LAST 3 SONGS ON COMPUTER...DISAPPOINTED.
Published on 30 April 2012 by billybluff

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Feb 2014
R.A.S. (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits Songs From The South volumes 1 & 2 (Audio CD)
In my opinion Paul Kelly has talent. Don't know what genre to put him in really. Just music with melodies I like, many lyrics I can relate to as well, always a good thing with singers. I like his voice too. As with nearly all Albums/CDs or non singles, there are one or two I flick to the next track with. But mostly I like/love this artist. Talented. I'd like to hear him duet with Jack Johnson actually and possibly one or two of the many talented female singers out there.
Arrived in good time in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to remember, 2 July 2014
Bought this album to remind me of my time in Australia when this was getting played alot .That was along time ago but that's what music is all about it can transfer you to a different place and time.Anyway its nice to listen to as Paul Kelly tells his musical stories.

3.0 out of 5 stars quality, 30 April 2012