4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful necklace
after reading previous reviews i was worried the necklace might be too small, so after getting my husband to measure my neck!!! i decided it would be ok for me. the necklace is beautiful and well worth the money. also i ordered it on easter saturday and it arrived the following wednesday morning. excellent service.
Published on 3 April 2013 by molly

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, But a Little Small
I bought this item or my sister and its lovely, very dainty.
the only issue we had was the size, it feels just that little bit too small. But then I guess for the price, what more could I expect!
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by Daisy J

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful necklace, 3 April 2013
molly (blackpool england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GORGEOUS 2 ROW DIAMANTE CHOKER WEDDING NECKLACE, BRAND NEW. FREE UK DELIVERY!! (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Million $, 4 July 2013
Good value. Didn't have time to go stores so chose this and a couple of other pieces to match and was not disappointed. Came in time. Recommended. ASIN:B008MK4RHM Nambeads 3 ROW DIAMANTE RHINESTONE CRYSTAL STRETCH BRACELET. Bling Bling. Fits any wrist. We also do 1 row, 5 row and 2 row necklace.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar. 2013
Bought for my daughter as her bridesmaids present and she is thrilled with it, good for the money, but clasp is difficult to do up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, But a Little Small, 11 Feb. 2013
I bought this item or my sister and its lovely, very dainty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 May 2014
Really beautiful and the picture does not do it justice. I purchased this for my works christmas party. It look beautiful and expensive.
I will defiantly purchase again from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Finished off my bridesmaids outfit perfectly, 3 July 2014
Perfect.
Finished off my bridesmaids outfit perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 April 2014
Got it for my sisters prom. She loves it! Just enough sparkle to finish off her outfit! Love love love

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but small, 4 April 2014
very small, and quite cheap and nasty in terms of quality , but it does look good on. I know its a 'chocker', but it was quite a tight fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars subtle bling, 15 Dec. 2013
This necklace is just too good for words looks like an expensive choker, one blip it is a bit difficult to fasten

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Perfect, 21 Aug. 2013
Exactly how it shows on the picture, it looks stylish and elegant and looks more expensive than its actually worth BARGAIN!
Plus it sits on the neck perfectly as the chains are shaped as a circle which spring back on its self to keep its shape, so there’s no looping/dipping when you wear it.
I love it, I just need the perfect posh occasion to wear it on lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›