on 17 May 2012
I brought these glow in the dark stars and moon for my daughter and she loves them. They are really bright and glow for a long time. I added them to one wall in my daughter's bedroom for a night's sky effect and with 49 stars and the 1 moon was more than enough. For the money very good value and a recommended buy.
on 29 February 2012
These Glow In The Dark Stars and Moon were just exactly what I was looking for. They are perfect. Just the correct size, and really were to finishing touches to my sons bedroom. They glow bright at night, and the glow lasts a really long time. I highly recommend getting this product! In fact, I a thinking about buying another order for my own bedroom.
on 6 January 2014
I have read some reviews saying these don't glow. They do glow, but like any phosphorescent products they need to absorb light energy before they can glow when it is dark. So if you stick these on the ceiling of a room which stays dark all day, they clearly won't glow at night. However, it you switch the light on for a few minutes before your child goes to bed and they are directly illuminated, then they glow fine when you switch the light out. I have put mine up in the shape of various constellations on the ceiling of my boys rooms, and they both love watching the stars while going to sleep.
on 29 January 2013
This product has been used on my ceiling since more than 4 weeks, none of stars have fallen yet plus the stars have a faint glow till 4 am even when I switch room lights off by 11.00pm, what more to ask, would definitely recommend for this price.
on 20 December 2015
With anything that you stick to your ceiling, you wonder how long it will be before they start falling off! However, after 2 years, only the Moon from this set has fallen off, which I then reapplied with super glue and it has not fallen off since. The Moon is just a little heavier than the stars, so was expected really. They come with little sticky pads and go on easy enough.. but the effect of these is the most important thing. I have these on my daughters bedroom ceiling and they hold a glow long enough for her to go to sleep. The point is - she loves them and it fuels her imagination, so with that - job done! Just be aware that the Moon might need some extra stick, otherwise these are recommended.
on 23 May 2012
I bought these stars for my daughters nursery. When they arrived they were the perfect size. Having put them up I was pleasantly surprised at how long they kept their glow. She is put to bed at 8.30pm and they still glow at 4am and beyond. She is a little too young to appreciate them but they brighten up the early morning feeds! I have noticed they glow even if the blackout blind has been closed all day! Great value for money and would recommend to anyone. Great product!
on 29 July 2012
My daughter bought 3 packs of these little moons and stars and has stuck them all over e ed room ceiling, they look great when she switches her lights off at night
on 14 May 2012
My toddler is going through a moon and star obsession and these glow in the dark stars and moon are perfect for him at bed time. Apart from the fact he loves starring at them, it also helps to keep him in bed, rather than wondering out onto the landing calling for mummy and daddy! (We just transferred him into a cot bed from his cot, so it is still a novelty that he can get out!)
All the stars have remained on the ceiling/ walls without any dropping off and they stay lit for long enough for our son to drop off to sleep - and longer.

A perfect purchase at a great price. Quick delivery too.
on 19 November 2014
Have attached these all over my sons space-themed bedroom.
They really add a great affect at night. So far they have been in use for around 2 months and have noticed no reduction in their effect.
They also do not seem to require a large amount of time in light to be bright.
on 19 January 2013
Lovely items that were quick and easy to stick up. They filled my child's small bedroom ceiling really well and have stayed up now for 6 months without falling down.