4.0 out of 5 stars Kelly watch the stars
Published 16 months ago by Y. Robin

1.0 out of 5 stars They dont glow in the dark...
I have these up in may daughter's bedroom. Fortunately I have interspersed them with a different set of glow stars that actually work. They look fine in the day as I have tehm against a dark blue background but can barely be seen once the lights are out.
Published 15 months ago by BM50

4.0 out of 5 stars Kelly watch the stars, 6 Jan. 2014
Y. Robin (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
I have read some reviews saying these don't glow. They do glow, but like any phosphorescent products they need to absorb light energy before they can glow when it is dark. So if you stick these on the ceiling of a room which stays dark all day, they clearly won't glow at night. However, it you switch the light on for a few minutes before your child goes to bed and they are directly illuminated, then they glow fine when you switch the light out. I have put mine up in the shape of various constellations on the ceiling of my boys rooms, and they both love watching the stars while going to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and glow for a long time, 17 May 2012
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
I brought these glow in the dark stars and moon for my daughter and she loves them. They are really bright and glow for a long time. I added them to one wall in my daughter's bedroom for a night's sky effect and with 49 stars and the 1 moon was more than enough. For the money very good value and a recommended buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Little idea, 29 July 2012
Yosserwirral (Wirral England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
My daughter bought 3 packs of these little moons and stars and has stuck them all over e ed room ceiling, they look great when she switches her lights off at night

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 29 Feb. 2012
Becky Paul "BP" (Gainesville, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
These Glow In The Dark Stars and Moon were just exactly what I was looking for. They are perfect. Just the correct size, and really were to finishing touches to my sons bedroom. They glow bright at night, and the glow lasts a really long time. I highly recommend getting this product! In fact, I a thinking about buying another order for my own bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
This product has been used on my ceiling since more than 4 weeks, none of stars have fallen yet plus the stars have a faint glow till 4 am even when I switch room lights off by 11.00pm, what more to ask, would definitely recommend for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stars and moon, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
Lovely items that were quick and easy to stick up. They filled my child's small bedroom ceiling really well and have stayed up now for 6 months without falling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
My two year old loves them.. Compares them to the real moon and stars at night..easy to apply.. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
I bought these stars for my daughters nursery. When they arrived they were the perfect size. Having put them up I was pleasantly surprised at how long they kept their glow. She is put to bed at 8.30pm and they still glow at 4am and beyond. She is a little too young to appreciate them but they brighten up the early morning feeds! I have noticed they glow even if the blackout blind has been closed all day! Great value for money and would recommend to anyone. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glow, 22 Nov. 2013
N. Stainthorpe (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
We got these stars for my 2 yr olds room as he doesn't like the dark. They don't need that much light to stay glowing all night. Our stars glow for 12 hours and only fade towards the last 2 or 3 hours. I'm very impressed, they were easy to stick up and came with little double sided sticker, I wouldn't like to pull them off though. When you take them down, I suspect they will take the paint off the walls but that isn't a problem.

The get bug thumbs up from K (5) and M (2)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 14 May 2012
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
My toddler is going through a moon and star obsession and these glow in the dark stars and moon are perfect for him at bed time. Apart from the fact he loves starring at them, it also helps to keep him in bed, rather than wondering out onto the landing calling for mummy and daddy! (We just transferred him into a cot bed from his cot, so it is still a novelty that he can get out!)
All the stars have remained on the ceiling/ walls without any dropping off and they stay lit for long enough for our son to drop off to sleep - and longer.

A perfect purchase at a great price. Quick delivery too.

50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon