5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and glow for a long time
I brought these glow in the dark stars and moon for my daughter and she loves them. They are really bright and glow for a long time. I added them to one wall in my daughter's bedroom for a night's sky effect and with 49 stars and the 1 moon was more than enough. For the money very good value and a recommended buy.
Published on 17 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

Published 17 months ago by Zita Lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and glow for a long time, 17 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Kelly watch the stars, 6 Jan. 2014
Y. Robin (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
I have read some reviews saying these don't glow. They do glow, but like any phosphorescent products they need to absorb light energy before they can glow when it is dark. So if you stick these on the ceiling of a room which stays dark all day, they clearly won't glow at night. However, it you switch the light on for a few minutes before your child goes to bed and they are directly illuminated, then they glow fine when you switch the light out. I have put mine up in the shape of various constellations on the ceiling of my boys rooms, and they both love watching the stars while going to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 29 Feb. 2012
Becky Paul "BP" (Gainesville, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
These Glow In The Dark Stars and Moon were just exactly what I was looking for. They are perfect. Just the correct size, and really were to finishing touches to my sons bedroom. They glow bright at night, and the glow lasts a really long time. I highly recommend getting this product! In fact, I a thinking about buying another order for my own bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stars, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
Just what I wanted, glow in the dark stars that actually glow! Would have liked them to be different sizes but otherwise they're perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tip your money down the nearest drain rather than purchase these, it will be less hassle!, 21 Nov. 2013
Zita Lamb (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
This is my first ever negative review. I feel like I was robbed of my money, these arrived promptly and I immediately spent about an hour sticking these to my sons ceiling. It was mid afternoon when I put them up, so I wasn't too concerned when they didn't glow that night, thinking they probably hadn't charged up for long enough in daylight. However, I have had these a few weeks now and they have never glowed, not even faintly! There is no way that these aren't getting enough light in the day, as one whole wall of my sons nursery is south facing glass. I would have sent these back, but it would mean getting the ladders out of the shed, moving the cot and the drawer underneath to pick them off the ceiling, then probably repainting where the stickers will take the paint off, so they can stay put until I need to redecorate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Little idea, 29 July 2012
Yosserwirral (Wirral England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
My daughter bought 3 packs of these little moons and stars and has stuck them all over e ed room ceiling, they look great when she switches her lights off at night

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 May 2012
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
I bought these stars for my daughters nursery. When they arrived they were the perfect size. Having put them up I was pleasantly surprised at how long they kept their glow. She is put to bed at 8.30pm and they still glow at 4am and beyond. She is a little too young to appreciate them but they brighten up the early morning feeds! I have noticed they glow even if the blackout blind has been closed all day! Great value for money and would recommend to anyone. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
This product has been used on my ceiling since more than 4 weeks, none of stars have fallen yet plus the stars have a faint glow till 4 am even when I switch room lights off by 11.00pm, what more to ask, would definitely recommend for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stars and moon, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
Lovely items that were quick and easy to stick up. They filled my child's small bedroom ceiling really well and have stayed up now for 6 months without falling down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love them, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon
My two year old loves them.. Compares them to the real moon and stars at night..easy to apply.. Would recommend.

50 Glow In The Dark Plastic Stars and Moon