4.0 out of 5 stars roaming on roamers
I have purchased 2 pairs of ladies roamer boots & 3 pairs of mens roamer boots for my Husband, we both feel that they are comfortable & very classy for the price we have paid for them.
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by munchkin

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by Tracy A

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 12 Nov. 2012
I ordered these boots to wear at shows, when I am on my feet all day! They arrived really quickly and are very good quality for the money! However within a couple of hours they had badly rubbed the skin off my heels, due to the pull on tab being attached inside the boot, and leaving a raised hard bit of stitching. I had to buy plasters to put under my socks so that I could just about walk in the boots! Such a shame as they are really nice suede boots and are comfortable to walk in apart from the above problem. I am returning them to the supplier. Update!! The seller is refusing to refund my money as I cant return the boots in new condition, but I would not have been aware of the above issue just by trying them on. Despite my polite request to the seller for a refund, they have sent me an extremely rude e-mail, stating "Would I be as brave taking the boots back to a high street store and making outrageous demands to a shop assistant"
Very unprofessional way to deal with an unhappy customer! They state there is no manufacturing fault. Quite right, but there may be a design fault! I havent got particularly delicate skin, but the end result is still boots I cant wear! I am not prepared to pay for boots that will sit in a box in the cupboard! Update 2. Amazon have agreed to refund my money in full with the postage. Very pleased with Amazon, who obviously view customer satisfaction as far more of a priority than their supplier! Thanks Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars roaming on roamers, 15 Nov. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Big fitting, 10 Feb. 2014
I normally have a problem finding a show that is broad enough to be comfortable on me. I loved these boots, however they were very very big for a UK size 6 and had to be returned. I didn't want to go through the process of ordering more in order to find a size that fit me.

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair and counting, 28 Mar. 2013
I love these boots. They are great with trews or chunky tights and dresses. Luckily I was in when they arrived as I had no notification they were coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely boots, 20 Feb. 2015
lovely boots, exactly as they look on screen.I sent the seller a message asking if they could possibly get the boots to me the next day as they were a gift for my partner. They replied immediately saying that would not be a problem and the boots were on there way.They arrived the next day. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 20 April 2015
Probably the most comfortable shoes I've bought in years. They are quite big, though. I'm considering buying another pair in a different colour but will go for a smaller size

4.0 out of 5 stars I had bought the same size and style before and ..., 16 April 2015
I had bought the same size and style before and they fit perfectly. these were just a little tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Sept. 2014
good quality and comfortable for me

3.0 out of 5 stars Desert boots, 22 May 2014
Size 5 much too big size 4 much too small if your a half size these won't be any good for you