Colour Name: Black|Size: Blister Pack of 2|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 16 July 2015
I've never used a QuinkFlow refill. Quite a few years ago while still made in the UK I bought a pack of black and a pack of blue refills (standard ones), for my basic Jotters and my Stainless Steel ones and have been using them since. So when I bought a new red Jotter (that had blue ink) I decided | wanted to have a red refill in it and so bought one of these.

I've read reviews stating that there's a difference so I decided to do a simple test. I put a new blue cartridge (standard one) into an old Parker Jotter and my new Red QuinkFlow into the new Red Jotter. Then I got a sheet of paper and basically did the same line of writing first with the blue and then the red. Did the same with my signature too. To me it did feel smoother so I did the same test again but this time doing just a scribble of wavy lines and again it felt smoother.

So that I could eliminate the possibility of a false impression from knowing what refill was in what pen I swapped both refills into my two Stainless Steel Jotters that I bought while still made in the UK, and both at the same time. Both have had basically the same use.

I did the tests again and chose the one that felt smoother to me - opened it and saw that it was indeed the QuinkFlow refill. From now on they are all I will buy.
on 5 April 2012
We all know and love parker, They are a great standard. They never fail and feel smooth to use. Good job Parker.
on 13 August 2013
Started to leak after a while, and the coating peeled off to expose the brass container. Though it did serve its purpose you could potentially throw some valuable items out because of the leaking ink.
on 26 February 2013
Excellent value at a reduced price. They are the genuine article and provide the expected good quality that Parker pens produce. A must have for all Parker pen users.
on 16 March 2015
This refill, was one of the worst refills for a parker pen that I have ever purchased. It doesn't flow freely at all, and keeps jerking as it writes along the paper, whilst the ink stops flowing every so often. Totally Not a free flowing refill. Maybe it could be the fact that I've ended up getting a 'faulty' product, which indeed I would appreciate it if I could get a Refund or Replacement.
on 1 February 2013
I would expect p.arker refils to outperform bic pens on useability. If the parker pen has not been used for a few days the tip seems to dry out unlike bic. I am sure that if the product is used on a daily basis this drying up may not be an issue but with that said on occasional use you will need to rub the ballpoint a few times for the ink to appear
on 13 February 2014
You pay for what you get was my thinking behind buying a Parker refill rather than one of the much cheaper alternatives. 3 weeks after purchasing the ink wasn't flowing and unable to use.
on 9 September 2013
The genuine product at a competative price, when compared to the high street products. The quality of writing is much better than the normal black biro.
on 11 February 2014
I did not receive the product advertised. I ordered two Parker Ball Point Ink refill Twin Packs, and received four loose refills in a jiffy envelope. They appear to be a Parker product, but I now have my doubts, as they were not in the advertised pack.
Only time will tell if they are any good.
on 17 October 2013
I've been using these in my pens for a few weeks now and they are smoother to write with than the standard Parker ballpoint refill. But I guess you pay for that. Recommended for ballpoint pen enthusiasts.