5.0 out of 5 stars How happy can a bag make a 5 year old??
Off the scale!

My youngest daughter just loves this, the 1D swing tag came off in the first hour but parking this the bag is robust and the image of the band has not tarnished, so would recommend.

I bought my oldest daughter a slightly different design 1D messenger bag which was cheaper and she is equally happy so shop around.

I will wait...
Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by IB

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what we ordered
Not the same bag pictured at all. We are keeping the 1D bag sent only because we needed a school bag and my daughter loves 1D, but it is the bag with One Direction written on it and a totally different photo. Not sure how robust it is either.
Published on 11 April 2013 by BK

5.0 out of 5 stars How happy can a bag make a 5 year old??, 31 Oct. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Oficial bolsa de mensajero de One Direction (1D) - Group (Shoes)
Off the scale!

I will wait for them to bring one out for Rolling Stone fans!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what we ordered, 11 April 2013