Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 2 April 2012
This dress is fantastic and perfect for a night out on the town, the quality of the material was amazing and not to thin as I was expecting considering the price! I would have given this dress 5 stars if the sizes had of been a bit better... I'm a size 12 and ordered a M/L which said was a 12/14 but I'd say the dress is more a 10/12 which I was a little disappointed with as its a bit on the snug side. I'd recommend this dress highly but I'd also recommend you order it the next size up!
on 3 September 2012
This dress is perfect for my body shape, lovely material and fits really well. after reading other reviews I bought a med/lrge which fitted perfectly, so i would also suggest you buy the next size up. Great Bargin
on 31 May 2012
I liked the design when I saw it in the picture and ordered it. Just got the black dress today and it is lovely. I am normally a size 6/8 and I ordered a size 8/10 and it just fits me well.. the length is shorter than usual dresses but that's an advantage for me. All in all, a good looking dress and great value for money.
on 30 November 2012
Bought it for my daughter to go out in, did not expect much for the price, but she looked stunning in it. Delivery was quick.
on 19 October 2013
I haven't wore this much, but it's a great dress. Very classy and sophisticated.
Over the course of a few hours, the lace does itch a little on my arm, but not enough to really effect me.
I would recommend this product. It's comfortable, and gives a slimming effect.
on 1 March 2013
Hubby brought me this dress for Christmas, and it looks great and feels nice on.
I love the material, and the way this dress curves round your curves.
You can wear this dress with tights, or black leggings it looks nice with either.
on 18 February 2013
I can't believe the dress was as cheap as it was, the material feels really nice and the dress is gorgeous and very flattering. I'm usually a size 8-10 and bought the small and it fits perfectly. It is quite short, but I personally don't mind
on 24 January 2014
This dress is incredible for the price tag attached. The quality of the material is of better standard that expected. After reading the reviews of buying the next size up, I totally agree and am glad I followed the other reviews.
on 4 November 2013
It was dispatched and delivered really quickly, was good for the money I paid and the product matched the description perfectly right down to the sizing, (which I've found to be quite rare when online clothing shopping.)
on 13 March 2013
really good quality better than expected but after reading other reviews and getting the next size up i would recommend this but it is stunning and arrived very quickly. love it :)