5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!
I ordered this tracksuit in lemon yellow for my two year old daughter as she wants to dress up as Nala from the lion king (I plan to add some ears and a tail!). It's a lovely colour and really soft and snuggly. The tracksuit is of good quality material and well made.
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for throwing on after sports
Quite expensive, but my daughter will get the wear out of it as its pretty big (long in the leg, and my daughter is tall for her age) but good quality.
Published 16 months ago by M E WORRALL/REBECCA PAVEY

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 20 Nov. 2012
This has really helped me out! When searching fancy dress for a lioness costume all that I could find were outfits with a short skirt and a distinctly adult theme. It was either that or a childs male lion costume which is not what she wanted at all. I wouldn't normally dress my daughter in this style, but even if I hadn't planned to use it for fancy dress I would still be very happy with this outfit. It's lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick changes, 10 Feb. 2013
Lovely material. My daughter wears this to and from dance: it looks smart (no naff logos plastered all over it) and it's a quick change for her

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks realy nice, haven't used yet., 28 Oct. 2012
K. C. Kehoe (Rock Hall, MD) - See all my reviews
Hi,
My daughter hasn't used this tracksuit yet. We live in Singapore and really just need for those long plane journeys. The suit itself looks wonderful and I am very pleased with it. Just checked the zipper and it works well. It is a rich, royal purple color and really looks nice. I have had a hard time trying to find a track suit with matching top and bottom in my daughters size and this was just easy and not expensive.
Best,
Kat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 27 Dec. 2013
I ordered this track suit for my granddaughter on Friday, 20th December and it arrived the following day, in plenty of time to wrap it as part of her Christmas present. It fits her perfectly and she found it very comfortable and warm. I can thoroughly recommend the company for service and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for throwing on after sports, 7 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice suit, very good fit, 20 Sept. 2013
I've had quite a headache finding a tracksuit for my 8 year-old daughter. This one is just right - nice finish, very comfortable, and a very good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracksuit, 26 Mar. 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Couldn't have bought a better one. The tracksuit is very comfortable. It fits perfectly. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery service, 19 Oct. 2013
Ordered it one day it came the next, quality very good what more could you ask for. Would definitely use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good birthday choice, 4 Nov. 2012
I purchased this tracksuit through Amazon for my granddaughter who lives in Spain. She is delighted with it and insisted on wearing it immediately it arrived. I particularly liked that she was able to tighten the waistband as she is very petite and several tracksuits I looked at either didn't offer this or failed to mention it in their description. My only mistake was on size. Others I looked at had reviews which mentioned the tracksuit had been too big for the intended age and I had wrongly assumed this would be the case with this one. In fact,it just fits her at 8 yrs old. (I know I should have checked the actual measurements but I relied solely on it being for a 7/8 yr.old!) I thought the quality excellent and the delivery was very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars for PE, 3 Jan. 2014
I got this for PE in the winter it is nice and thick good quality material and a nice fit