5.0 out of 5 stars Top
I bought this originally for my daughter, but when she's in bed I borrow it off her and play games and win trophies. Ah, my misspent youth.
Published 15 months ago by Gail Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok , but!
Why did I put Ok, but! for my title , well mainly because the games are repeated , so there can be several types of spot the differance , nd also the 3D is really very irrelevant for this game. It is ok and it was a gift , but I am not that fond of it.
Published on 1 Aug. 2012 by Mrs. T. SALMON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok , but!, 1 Aug. 2012
Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

2.0 out of 5 stars Game is boring., 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
There are 55 games in all,but only because 10 or so games are being repeated with a different background.For me the game was not worth the money.When looking at the high scores even the previous owner played very little before selling it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, 9 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars game, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
The majority of the games on this are excellent. However, occasionally it freezes and I have to extricate the card and reinsert.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3D Game Collection, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
This game is only rated as fair because most of the games are duplicated so there are not really 55. Some of the games are better than others

3.0 out of 5 stars a set of 55 that only has 20 or 25 games the rest are repeated, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
is a game that by its value of no more than 14 estelinas pounds, and the games that come on this cartridge in English is very easy to handle, but their games will vary some, but others are much repetin therefore between the quality of graphics and how you have used this game programmers, have not worked, so if you want something cheap and varied games as may be the first game for nintendo 3ds or 2ds, although I would have chosen another even if it costs more money but as it was a gift promised for the holidays to a person, because already you have and that is important, but not a great game so I give it 3 stars, because it has many things against it, but also has some things positive, what about your distribuccion amazon 10 and expected delivery time.

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, 9 May 2012
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
This game collection is just very average. the games are okay, the 3d effects are okay, everything about it is okay. thats all that can be said. suited for the casual market but for the more hardcores then sta far away

1.0 out of 5 stars What games?, 26 May 2012
S Hollins (Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game collection to play on my lunch break at work. I inserted the game card into my 3DS in anticipation of playing some games, but initially there was a screen displayed which said I needed to go on to the internet to install an update before I could progress any further. I do not have an internet connection at work and so I could not play the games. I can't see anything on the packaging to suggest that I need an internet connection in order to play. I have only ever used my 3DS at work and have never had to use the internet to play a game before. I just want to turn my 3DS on and play a few games. I don't want to have to run updates before I can enjoy the games. If I wanted to run updates every 5 minutes, I would have bought an iPad! What if I didn't have access to the internet, or I still had a dial-up connection like some people I know? Once I had got the game home I tried again and the update only took a few minutes, so that wasn't too bad. I chose Ludo to play first and I was very disappointed. I have a 2D version of Ludo and I would rather play that than this 3D version. Rolling the die is in 3D, but the rest of the game is in 2D. I think that the 42 All Time Classics for the standard DS is much better than this and if you are thinking of buying this games compilation, take a look at the 42 Games first. 42 All Time Classics (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 July 2014
good game

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 26 May 2014
Barry K Ratcliff (Henstridge, South Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
This was a present for my granddaughter and I have not had any feedback from her but as she has not complained I would say that she is happy. In the light of that I would give them five stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS)
3D Game Collection: 55-in-1 (Nintendo 3DS) by Mastertronic Ltd (Nintendo 3DS)
Used & New from: £5.99