on 19 October 2012
There are 55 games in all,but only because 10 or so games are being repeated with a different background.For me the game was not worth the money.When looking at the high scores even the previous owner played very little before selling it.
Why did I put Ok, but! for my title , well mainly because the games are repeated , so there can be several types of spot the differance , nd also the 3D is really very irrelevant for this game. It is ok and it was a gift , but I am not that fond of it.
on 11 January 2014
is a game that by its value of no more than 14 estelinas pounds, and the games that come on this cartridge in English is very easy to handle, but their games will vary some, but others are much repetin therefore between the quality of graphics and how you have used this game programmers, have not worked, so if you want something cheap and varied games as may be the first game for nintendo 3ds or 2ds, although I would have chosen another even if it costs more money but as it was a gift promised for the holidays to a person, because already you have and that is important, but not a great game so I give it 3 stars, because it has many things against it, but also has some things positive, what about your distribuccion amazon 10 and expected delivery time.
on 9 May 2012
This game collection is just very average. the games are okay, the 3d effects are okay, everything about it is okay. thats all that can be said. suited for the casual market but for the more hardcores then sta far away
on 26 May 2012
I bought this game collection to play on my lunch break at work. I inserted the game card into my 3DS in anticipation of playing some games, but initially there was a screen displayed which said I needed to go on to the internet to install an update before I could progress any further. I do not have an internet connection at work and so I could not play the games. I can't see anything on the packaging to suggest that I need an internet connection in order to play. I have only ever used my 3DS at work and have never had to use the internet to play a game before. I just want to turn my 3DS on and play a few games. I don't want to have to run updates before I can enjoy the games. If I wanted to run updates every 5 minutes, I would have bought an iPad! What if I didn't have access to the internet, or I still had a dial-up connection like some people I know? Once I had got the game home I tried again and the update only took a few minutes, so that wasn't too bad. I chose Ludo to play first and I was very disappointed. I have a 2D version of Ludo and I would rather play that than this 3D version. Rolling the die is in 3D, but the rest of the game is in 2D. I think that the 42 All Time Classics for the standard DS is much better than this and if you are thinking of buying this games compilation, take a look at the 42 Games first. 42 All Time Classics (Nintendo DS)
on 16 October 2013
I must say that I'm very disappointed by this game.

I got it for Christmas with my 3DS XL after reading about it.

I thought initially that 55 games would keep me going for a while... how wrong I was to think that.

I should say that I'm pleased with the 3DS, so that would get full marks from me - but this game is getting one star (I wish I could give it 0 stars!)

In reality the '55 games' are actually a mere 10 games (or around that figure) with different themes which does nothing to add weight to the 55 game claim.

Save your 3DS battery and don't bother turning on the 3D for this game either - there is hardly any content in the game worth viewing in 3D!

I would advise everyone to avoid this product completely - there are other puzzle games out there which are far better.
on 2 February 2014
This game is only rated as fair because most of the games are duplicated so there are not really 55. Some of the games are better than others
on 9 February 2014
I bought this originally for my daughter, but when she's in bed I borrow it off her and play games and win trophies. Ah, my misspent youth.
on 3 February 2014
The majority of the games on this are excellent. However, occasionally it freezes and I have to extricate the card and reinsert.
on 27 March 2012
i am really pleased with nintendo games they give me hours ofun and they keep my mind off the cripling pain of my ilness thank you amazon and nintendo

yours most sincerely