on 2 October 2012
I bought this wooden baby walker for my grandson's first birthday. He was just learning to 'cruise' around the furniture. It was felt that when he tried to use another baby walker, the plastic wheels ran faster than he could toddle and he kept falling over with the walker running across the floor and him in tears flat on his face! The Dominoes Deluxe Wooden Baby Walker prevents this as the wheels are slowed down by being covered in a gripping, rubber type of material, also the handle is designed so that it is strengthened by the support in the middle and the pushing motion from the toddler is directed into the floor instead of along so preventing the the shakey footsteps from being forced into a speed which has not been achieved just yet! He loved it! The easily handled, colourful bricks make a lovely sound as they are put into the tray. Overall this is a good buy...One month later - Grandson is now walking unaided but still loves his walker.
on 20 August 2014
My one year old grandson is enjoying his baby walker as much as I love watching him taking his first steps with its support. Apart from it's traditional build, it's best feature are the textured wheels, which stop it travelling too fast across any surface, hard wood or carpet. The alphabet/number wooden blocks will come into their own later on too, but he loves filling the box with all his favourite toys and you can add additional weight to keep walking speed under control, if necessary!
on 1 February 2015
Lovely quality and very bright - our 10 month-old loves it. It's a great height for him and the second lower handle means he can pull himself up to standing on it too (so long as we're holding it still!). It doesn't go too fast - after his first couple of attempts it didn't get away from him. In just a few weeks his walking has gone from non-existent to quite confident while holding on and I think this walker really helps. Nice and sturdy and the bricks are fun to build with too.
on 26 April 2014
we looked at several baby walkers and this one was the best value and we were not disappointed. very sturdy and lovely wooden bricks with numbers and letters, upper and lower case. The wheels had a rubber coating which is great when the little one bangs into everything! overall a great decision.
on 19 April 2015
This appeared to be a great product, but unfortunately it is not very strong and a wheel has broken because my one year old grandaughter turned a corner too enthusiastically with the walker. She loves the bricks.
on 9 January 2014
This is great quality and easy to build when it arrived. The bricks are really colourful, a good size and easy to build and knock down! My 4 year old loves helping his brother play with them.
The wheels have grips on them so it doesn't run away.
on 20 August 2012
My Grand daughter really love this walker and has great fun with the building bricks fab toy really good value for money plus the wooden bricks are really smooth.
on 11 February 2015
Arrived on time and just as described, easy to assemble and good quality. Birthday present for our one year old Grandson, he loves it and it is sturdy enough to give him support as he trundles along!
on 27 December 2013
So very disappointed at this toy. The wooden base has fallen apart on day 2, with only about 20mins of play! The sad thing is that my nephew loved it and now due to screws sticking out and the wheels fallen off he cant play with it!

I am will be contacting the company expecting a full refund.

I would NOT recommend this for a child. It is actually a dangerous toy if this was to happen and the child was to put their hand or anything near it.
on 22 November 2014
Rather disappointed as only a few weeks since I bought this item and the wheel has fallen off. The screws holding them on are just not long enough. My Grandson is only 11 months old so I had hoped this would last him a long time.

See one answered question