Colour: Sport Luxe|Change

on 20 August 2011
After my caesarean, there was no way I would have been able to mess with the seatbelt every time we went out. This base did & still does make life so much easier as the base is secured by the seatbelt once & the car seat then just clicks in & off you go. The stand is adjustable, making the base suitable for most, if not all, cars. To me, it seems my Son is more secure when the base is used as the car seat is not likely to be moved by the seatbelt pulling on it.
on 5 October 2013
Purchased at a great price, almost 50% cheaper than Mothercare - although please not to future buyers you need the adaptor, something reviews I have read seem to omit! If you have a very dinky (less that 6.5lbs) baby you should also buy an additional padded insert so the baby fits more snuggly and won't be so swamped by it!
on 14 April 2015
Do not buy this terribly designed, unsafe, impractical product! This product is downright dangerous and negligent. 1. There's no chest strap and therefore even a newborn can wiggle his arms outside of a secure position. 2. This product has no ISOFIX secure latches (is this even legal??). 3. Without the base station, this product relies only on back seat safety belts and therefore is not extremely secure so always feels wobbly. 4. Most egregiously, when the base station is installed, the seat sits BOLT UPRIGHT, which is ridiculous for a newborn who does not have neck control. The baby's head becomes dangerously flopped over and there is no way to change the positioning of the car seat. (See photo of my own child.) It's as if this seat was designed without any understanding whatsoever of a baby's development. I will never buy any Graco products as a result of how stupefyingly poor this product is. Avoid it at all costs!!!
review image
on 20 August 2011
This car seat is a great buy, it is inexpensive & seems to be very safe & comfortable. The newborn headrest insert ensures baby's head is nice & comfortable while they cannot hold their head up alone, it also gives them a little bit more insulation & helps to keep them warm. The seat also allows you to soothe your baby easily as it rocks. I would definitely recommend the car seat base (Graco Junior Baby Base) as this improves the safety as it is more secure & also allows you to just click the car seat in without faffing with the seatbelt every time.
on 5 August 2013
After taking my new born daughter home from hospital in the Graco car seat with base we were a bit concerned that the seat seemed quite upright and tilted forwards. After a bit of messing about we decided that it must be safe as the level indicators on the side if the seat were correct. However after arriving home we found out 3 day old baby slumped in the seat with her head tilted completely forward! Thankfully she was fine but if we had gone any further than the 5 minute journey I dread to think what would have happened! After speaking to the supplier of this base we were advised that it does tilt very far forward and they don't recommend using the base until 3 months old!! No where on the literature does it state this! It says suitable from birth! We have gone back to just strapping the car seat in each journey which is what we wanted to avoid! Dangerous product!!
on 20 June 2013
baby loves sitting in the car seat. The head support is fantastic. Its light. Very easy to get into the car. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the fact that i find it tricky to move the hood as it catches on the handle but overall very happy with it.
on 2 August 2011
I purchased this base to go with the graco car seat I have which fits my pushchair. I was looking forward to the ease of use the base offers.
On arrival the base is very easy to fit, HOWEVER it is not suitable for newborns as the base makes the car seat sit too upright which means a baby's head flops forward And is dangerous.
I took it to a store to have the base checked- the assistant said it was fitted correctly however it is a common problem that the graco bases sit babies uP wrongly and therefore I cannot use the base until my baby can hold her head so not for a few months yet which is very frustrating as it is not fulfilling it's purpose.

If the base didn't sit car seat up top much it would be great as it is very simple and saves time
on 23 March 2016
After I ordered this product, I was a little concerned when I read some reviews where it mentions their car seat is more tilted and babies head is leaning. My partner and I followed instructions ensuring its at right level with the car seat, the seat wasn't tilted so that it left the babies head leaning forward. Been using it since he was newborn, he's 5 weeks now and still no problems so not sure if others may of had faulty?

I love how easy it is to clip in and out, no fuss with seatbelt which is brilliant when you have two toddlers to attend to as well.
on 27 May 2015
Really happy with this purchase. We have a really older version graco system. We gave away our car seat. This being our third child we did not want to splash out on an expensive system so thought we'd try this and it fits perfectly in the buggy giving us a travel system.
on 29 March 2016
My baby loves to sleep in it. Fits nicely on a Graco Mirage+ Travel System... and I'm sure that will be the same story with other Graco Travel Systems. At the moment, I haven't got any complaint about it. I hope it turns out to be as durable as it looks.