I bought this for my son and his girl who will be having their baby girl and my first grandbaby in september.
This is very stylish,very modern and with the swivel wheels makes manoeuvres really easy.
The car seat i have not installed yet as baby not arrived, but it seems solid and reliable.
Well worth the money...
Published 7 months ago by laura lenehan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very light
Published 3 months ago by Lucy Green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very modern and with the swivel wheels makes manoeuvres really easy. The car seat i have not installed yet ..., 15 July 2014
Well worth the money...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very light, 27 Nov. 2014
I bought this Travel system from mothecare for my son 5 years ago and used only few time because not very light to push and i can,t push with one hand car seat is too heavy to carry along for few minutes and sometimes pushchair,s front wheels stuck not very good sitting position and rain cover confusing like a hell and not good quality of this travel system as well. I usually travels from public transports so i would't recommended for those who walks and travel by buses and trains a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 2 Dec. 2012
I have been using this pram for 5 months and would say to anyone out there looking at travel systems this was a good buy. It is light weight and easy to put down and pull up. I can lift it into my boot one handed and is compact enough that there is room for shopping and baby bags. The brakes are easy to put on a one click press with the foot which was one of the features I like when looking at other prams. The parent tray is not easily accessible when the car seat is on, but to be honest I have never really used it, as the design of the pram I found that my baby changing bag and shopping fit over the handles. Easy access to them when just using the pram in upright mode. I have gave this product 5 stars but I would like to highlight that the recline release is not as smooth to release occassionally, yet this pram has had some heavy duty use. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 25 Sept. 2013
The exact buggy I wanted. Only have a small car and this fits in the boot easily. Easy to use and light weight but very sturdy. The best bit - a lot cheaper from amazon than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Graco Mosaic Travel System (Red) (Baby Product)
Though the frame is small which is what i wanted because we only have a run of the mill saloon, it is surprisingly sturdy. I cannot testify to its long term durability as we have only owned it for about a month but first impressions are extremely favourable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel system...well worth the money!, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Graco Mosaic Travel System (Red) (Baby Product)
Lovely sturdy but light buggy which is great quality. Really easy to put up & down too - can't wait for baby now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buggy for everyday use not a big bulky buggy ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Perfect buggy for everyday use not a big bulky buggy that weighs a ton to put in a boot .this is so compact easy built light but strong.great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, perfect and the best deal, 18 Nov. 2012
I bought this travel system for my first baby which is due in a months time. Being a first time dad, I knew nothing about travel systems and what to select. I did a good research on various products on various site (Argos, Kiddicare, Preciouslittleone, ToysRus etc). The price on Amazon is cheapest for this product and I received an extra £10 off for being a Amazon Family member.
The product was received promptly on the specified date and iGraco Mosaic Travel System (Red, 0 - 36 Months)t took me 15 mins to figure out the assembling procedure. My wife and me were so happy to see the travel system when it was ready. The material is superior, well finished and sturdy.
I would recommend this travel system to anyone, Trust me you will be happy!!!!
The only thing that I would say on the downside is that the courier service (DPD) is not friendly as the parcel was too heavy and they refused to leave it inside my house even though they knew that my wife wont be able to pick it up!!
But the product is fantastic :)
Good Luck and hope this review helps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow factor, 6 Dec. 2012
It was absolutely easy to fit and rides lovely the wife loves it and parents in the school are always saying that its a very good make and it's sturdy and perfect all in one ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Love it greaaaaat!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Graco Mosaic Travel System (Red)