Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 13 July 2012
great book, condition as described, secure and quick postage, since picking up the book have not been able to put it down if you like medical thrillers you will love this one
This is definitely one of Robin Cook's exciting medical thrillers. It was hard to put it down, especially toward the end. Also an interesting insigt into and futurity of the scientific world of organ cloning.
on 28 March 2013
In one sense Cook's books are - by now - a bit predictable. Coma (the first I ever read) was so shocking ... but this one was too in its own way, and very very believable.

no spoilers from me
on 25 November 2013
a must read fo fans of robin cook and medical mystery/thrillers. easy to understand and a plot that is easy to follow. a great read for an early night in these dark nights
on 3 February 2013
I like robin cook but after a time there seems to be a theme that you can start to guess.
If new to Robin Cook and you enjoy remember that they do get repetitive.
on 3 March 2013
Robin Cook introduces a new main character.......and fails. This is really poor. I've read all of Robin Cook's novels, going back years............fair enough they were formulaic, but they were always a 'good read'. This has taken me weeks to read....the main character is so wooden and unlikeable.......plot is poor. I forced myself to finish it and they ending was also unsatisfactory. I just noticed that his next book 'Nano' is due out, centred around the same lead character - for the first time in many years I won't be bothering.
on 2 December 2015
A real disappointment. I bought and read "Coma" recently after liking the 1970s film with Michael Douglas. Coma was pacy, nail biting and I couldn't wait to read it every night. However, Death Benefit is pretty much the opposite. We, once again, have the medical student poking her nose in, but this one has some sort of autism that makes her not very likable with a confusing mafiosa style family background. It was slow, convoluted and generally boring to read with no redeeming features at all.
on 4 February 2013
I like reading Robin Cook;s books especially the ones that feature Dr Jack Stapleton and the crew from the department.
on 13 January 2013
Love his books and as usual this lives it to the quality of his previous novels. I can recommend it.
on 19 May 2013
Read this as a book club book ie one suggested and agreed to rather than one chosen by me. It's OK, good enough plot and characters, but I never felt, wow, this guy can write! No moments when I re-read a sentence or phrase just to appreciate its beauty. A light holiday read, nothing great about it.