5.0 out of 5 stars My new obsession
Published on 13 April 2013 by N. McHale

3.0 out of 5 stars Unforgettable...for all the wrong reasons.
This is a procedural crime show with a couple of twists -

1) She has hyperthymesia, a rare medical condition that gives her the ability to visually remember everything she has seen or heard. This is very well handled and the special effects of how and when she remembers things is really clever (although she is able to zoom in on objects as though she has a...
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by Mr C

5.0 out of 5 stars My new obsession, 13 April 2013
N. McHale (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
I bought Unforgettable as it was recommended as something to watch if you enjoyed other series I have bought. It was less than a tenner and I desperately wanted something new to watch when there was nothing on the TV (which is a lot of the time!!). I have only watched four episodes and am completely hooked. I love that it is a new and quirky slant on the American detective theme. I think the main female lead character (Carrie) is a strong determined character who is hugely talented but not overly cocky or arrogant. I agree with other reviewers that none of the characters are overly warm personalities but to me that is not the focus of the show. I am thoroughly enjoying the first series of Unforgettable and I really hope there is more to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unforgettable? It is unmissable., 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
A great series.Poppy Montgomery shines in her role as an ex-cop, rehired due to her total recall memory. she comes over as tough, yet girly at times. Unforgettable is unmissable.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Unforgettable series., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
After watching Without A Trace I was missing Poppy Montgomery so when Unforgettable first aired I had to watch!

She is brilliant in this, her character is very intriguing. She has an incredible memory to the point of being able to "walk through" her memories and see her surroundings. She is not a typical cop, using it for gambling at first by when her friend/previous love interest Al needs her consulting help with the police she partners up with him. The banter they share is always funny, there's clear chemistry. The cases are brilliant because she knows more than anyone due to her memory. So glad this series was finally renewed. This series is original which in a time where TV series are considered to be as good as if not better than films, it's hard to find a series with a new point of view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for season 2, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
A very good series. Very strong main character. Can't wait for the next season to be released, will definitely buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series and cant wait for Season 2, 16 Aug. 2013
R. Hiron "Giant" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
Got into this Series by mistake and after watching a few I had to buy the Series. Simple concept but great acting and a hot lead...which always helps. Really enjoyed the characters and their relationships building through the series and the finale was excellent, of course leaving you with questions for the next Season. I was also delighted to hear that after originally being cancelled they are bring the show back for another Season! Bring it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
Never hear of this before but we thought it looked ok. Was really surprised when we watched this as it was brilliant and thought we would have heard more about it.

Character remind me a bit of the lead from fringe, but this is a unique series and can't wait for the next season.

4.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Montgomery Shines. This series rivals Without A Trace, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this because I was very impressed with the performance of Poppy Montgomery over the highly sucessful series "Without A Trace". I wasn't disappointed either, as this series is equally well acted and each episode is very engaging. If you like the 'who done its' then this is for you. It is a highly original, far from a run-of-the-mill, mystery drama. Each show in the series stands alone as a classic mystery. I found it highly entertaining and great value for money. Great value for money and a 9/10 all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tv series, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
A very interesting tv series that was originally cancelled but ended up getting picked up by another network. The show works very well and keeps you entertained all the way through. Not your average cop drama, very well acted and takes what should be an ok cop drama to the next level with someone who remember every second of their lives apart from the thing they need to remember most. So pleased it got a second season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
I didn't think I would like this show but I was completely wrong. Great storyline and stellar cast. If you like cold case, criminal minds and medium, you will love this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 8 Nov. 2013
Jorg Wheelan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] (DVD)
I found this series to be very enjoyable, bearing in mind the price was reduced it turned out good value as well, will keep a look out for the next series.

Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Unforgettable: The Complete First Season [DVD] by Michael Gaston (DVD - 2012)