4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint hearted
I like Frankie Boyle and laughed a lot watching this DVD. I feel sorry for the people in the front and nearby rows, they do get picked on a lot by Frankie, but that is part of the fun of watching from a distance. His humour is not for the faint hearted and therefore if you think he actually means some of the weird things he says, then steer clear (is my advice). However...
Published 16 months ago by maximus

3.0 out of 5 stars He has done better
Arrived before delivery date, good quality....I like Franky but this is not his best he has done better, watch once and then resold not a keeper
Published 12 months ago by R. A .U

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This Boyles' Burst., 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
I was moved to tears by this heart warming tale of gender reassignment. Undeniable proof that Susan's transition to becoming "Frankie" was the right one.. Go girlfriend !

5.0 out of 5 stars She's still got it, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
After coming second on the x-factor, Boyle returns with this touching masterpiece. Having lost a bit of weight and grown a beard, she has a new found confidence and real attitude in her performance. I'd urge parental guidance for this rockumentary, though. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars This man takes mathmatical issues and creates philosophical answers with the use of ONLY his beard., 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
When I first watched this DVD i was expecting little more than a scrawny Scottish bloke making jokes he blatantly ripped off from popular african american comedians such as Chris Rock and David Bowie- but i was wrong.

This man is utterly inspiring and a fantastic essayist. I truly believe this man has potential in the future as a mechanic/architect/philosopher. Step aside Nietzsche. Here comes Franken Boyle, modern 19th century comedian. Throughaly enjoyed, and would reccomened to anyone who plans to start a family in the next 90-100 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite tame!, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
Well, as I'm deaf, I didn't really get offended when I went Grimsby Auditorium last week. Obviously I didn't hear any foul language, I didn't hear anybody saying John Terry has a rapist's face but I'm not blind and I can see that he actually has. My advice would be to buy the DVD, I don't know what's on it, I haven't seen it, you can however, use it to shave in, like a sort of round mirror, with laser effects. It's like how a Jedi would shave, with less danger. I did see his tour & if you have any intelligence, you'd pop that disc in the player and listen to an angry mans views, on a broken society. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomatoes., 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
Tomatoes... surely one of the greatest foods on the little planet, but what the devil is it?! Is it a fruit or a vegetable, some just call it salad. But I don't like this, so I am now referring to Tomatoes as Fruitables.

End. Of. Story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't realise he was Scottish., 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
I once farted out a full plum, then celebrated by eating a swan. Was quite an eventful weekend all in all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean, why did you leave me?, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
Was it the model train obsession? Me biting my toenails? The fact that I sellotaped a large photo of your mother's face to a sex doll and made love to it on our honeymoon? My insistence on recording every Chris Moyles show and playing it whilst we have dinner each day? Jean - just tell me and I'll stop. I want you back. I will let your cat out of the cupboard if you come back to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
I have had a sore knee for ages but since buying this product I have been injury free so can't thank Frankie enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kyrgyzstan guide book ever!, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
This book is simply the best guide to the former Soviet republic that is not available in any shops.
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country surrounded by the other "stans" (Laurel, Collymore and Ogden) and became independent following the break-up of the USSR in 1991.
This lusciously illustrated guide will help you through the whole process of travelling to Kyrgyzstan, whether on business, pleasure or to find a wife. It takes you through the labyrinthine trek of obtaining a visa (if you require one), bribing the border guards at Bishkek Airport to identifying the state-sponsored pimps by their headgear.
All in all, this fabtastic book is a must for anyone wanting to go to Kyrgyzstan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Den Money Making Ideas, 10 Nov 2012
Mr. Warren P. Gibbard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD] (DVD)
This book defines many ways how to make money from the Dragons. One example was simply amazing 'give them all a sample of your new drink and then tell them you want £1,000,000... Not for the drink, for the antidote... they have 5 mins remaining before 'they're out'.

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›