on 17 May 2013
When I say these are great quality, I am comparing to various headsets I have used such as Plantronics GameCom 780 Open Ear Gaming Headset; with it being the same or higher quality than this (in my opinion :P)! The quality of sound is amazing and perfectly suitable for gaming, with the microphone being very clear.

One problem I found was that when I first used them on Skype, they were really loud both transmitting from the microphone and from he headphones part. This was easily remedied by lowering the Skype microphone settings to about one bar, and changing the volume on the cord for the headphones. Only had them for one day, so like other reviews I can't tell you about how long they will last, but assuming they last for a reasonable amount of time, I will have no problem with buying a new set!

On thing I was worried about was how comfortable they would be, but having worn them for roughly 3 hours straight, my ears are feeling comfortably warm and my head is feeling fine. One thing I feel I should mention: I'm not sure about other people, but at first the size of the ear cups seemed that they may be too small for my ears, but once I put them on I found they were just right for me! Having measured, my ears are 5.5-6cm from the bottom of my ear lobe to the highest point of my ear :D

Overall great headset, I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend this to anybody looking for a good headset!
on 28 April 2013
This is a great headset for the money, these replaced over the ear Sony headphones I had previously used, but had no microphone. The only small disadvantage about these headphones, comparing them to my Sony ones, they are quite a bit quieter. Overall they are great, they fit my head fine and are adjustable, I have also been told by others on vent/skype that the microphone is clear and loud.
on 23 April 2013
Very comfortable to use. Sound quality is excellent both for in coming and out going sounds. The price is good too.
on 28 April 2013
very impressed with the build quality, and the sound quality is much better than I expected. Highly recommend these. a bargain.
on 4 September 2012
Using Skype on a regular basis I need headphones and microphone that are reliable and return good quality in both hearing and transmission.

This headset fulfills that obligation perfectly.

It is neither the most expensive nor the cheapest option but for a lower price it is an ideal solution.

Regards, a very satisfied user.
on 4 November 2012
For the low price this headset has very good sound quality, and is far more comfortable than other cheap headsets I have tried. Perfect for Skyping, and for chatting to guildmates on Mumble or Vent.
on 23 November 2012
I bought these for watching films on my pc without disturbing the rest of the household when they are watching tv. The ear cups cover the whole ear so reducing the effect of external noise and preventing sound leaking out and disturbing people around you. The cups are well padded for comfort and the adjustable headband means they fit both myself and my kids. No idea how long they will last but for a little over a tenner I'm quite happy to buy another pair when these wear out.
on 24 October 2013
I've been using this headset for a few weeks now so i thought I'd add a review~

When I first got this headset I was surprised at how great it was. The sound quality was great, the actual mike was amazing, I was crystal clear, when I didn't even have it on.

The down side is it is very fragile, upon opening it I realised I'd have to be delicate. The only other thing: over time the left earphone gave off a buzzing whenever I was listening to certain deep tones. Luckily I don't listen to a lot of music with bass, but unfortunately a friend of mine has a deep voice, so every Skype call he would say "Hey!", popping the left earphone, causing me to be subject to deep buzzing whenever he spoke.

I use it quite extensively, so maybe that's it. If all you need is a mike for the occasional call or game or what have you, it's perfect. Anything more and I wouldn't recommend it.
on 3 August 2013
Im not much of a sound fan I don't have speakers I don't really understand bass or anything but buying these headphones have just pushed me to dive into this new area they actually produce some pretty damn good sound quality, for a low price this is a must buy great product
on 7 July 2013
it gave me a microphone that was good enough for people to understand me through and decent enough sound quality, however the earmuffs are very shallow and after a couple weeks my ears had been imprinted by the squashing against the earmuffs. After upgrading to a higher end headset there is very noticeable difference in clarity of sound and microphone quality. But this is a very good cheap start.