5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Hunters?
Published 19 months ago by S. Barber

3.0 out of 5 stars boots
comfy to wear, but they have little grip and with the recent wet weather and mud around have slipped over a few times
Published 24 months ago by mel palfrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Hunters?, 26 May 2013
S. Barber - See all my reviews
Having got through two pairs of Hunter wellies in less than a year (first pair returned under warranty, second - lost the will to live), I decided to stop buying expensive wellies and buy a cheap pair - got these for £30. As a dog and horse owner, I spend a good few hours a day in wellies. I was sceptical about these, but 5 months on, I absolutely love them. They've stood up through snow - feet didn't get cold with a pair of thick socks on, rain - no leaks, and even the odd sunny day when the grass is dewy - no sweaty feet here. They are amazingly light and comfortable, not like traditional wellies at all. I'll certainly be buying a reserve pair, or one for my daughter, when the price goes back down again. Just a note on sizing - these are very much true to size so if you are expecting to wear very thick socks with your wellies, you might have to think again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I bought these., 24 Jan 2014
Wonderful. I've left this review for several months but now I feel it's time to sing praises. I'm not a Croc fan so I didn't automatically buy these for that reason. I wanted a warm, comfortable, waterproof boot and that is exactly what I got with this purchase, they are all of these 'plus'! Firstly, don't be fooled by the images, they look quite narrow but they're not, they are wide around the toes. They have a soft lining so you don't shudder putting them on if they've been outside all night. The whole boot is really soft and supple and I'm convinced become more so the longer you wear them, but that could be my imagination. I've worn these all day and been completely unaware of it which I could never do with a standard welly. They also have a soft top liner, you can see in the images, which isn't tight or fitted but prevents water pouring into the boots. I've added a warm inner sole to mine and expect to wear welly socks if the weather turns much colder, they are warm but at the end of the day, there are a rubber waterproof wellington not a snow boot.

I know the price is a bit off putting if you're looking for a basic welly but if you wear them for long hours invest in these, you won't be disappointed.

Size: I'm a 7, bought an 8 which is a good fit with the inner sole, bit tight with the welly socks but the softness of the boot doesn't make this uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wellie boots ever, 15 Nov 2012
I think that these are the best wellie boots ever. They are soft, warm, comfortable and you can get a thick welly sock in them easily. On the 'a bit pricey' side but you'll have them for years - also very easy to get on and off -love them i do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellies, 24 Dec 2012
Excellent willies, very soft. I bought a size bigger than my usual shoe size, as with Crocs and they were too big. Buy your normal size.

3.0 out of 5 stars boots, 1 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rainboot, 26 Sep 2013
Very comfortable, soft and great to walk in during rain, and I plan to wear them in the snow as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - worth the money!, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crocs Women's RainFloe Boots (Shoes)
Fantastic, comfortable - normally wellies do not fit (high instep) or I can't walk in them! But these are great! Hopefully they will last long enough to be worth paying the money! I will let you know in a few months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!!!, 16 Oct 2012
MARIA KALANTZI (ATHENS, VOULIAGMENI Greece) - See all my reviews
Looks exactly as it appears in the picture.
These boots are very beautiful and comfortable, and sure is a must for the winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, 5 Nov 2013
I have 3 pairs of Crocs and buy them because a) they are foot-shaped and therefore very comfortable and b) they are feather light. These wellies fit the bill - but unlike the sandals they seem very shallow over the toes and therefore cramped. Advertised as "roomy fit" I bought a 6, usually wearing a 5, but these are a bit tight and I wish I'd bought a 7. They will be fine for the summer, but no room for winter socks. hence only 3 stars,. Delivery was spot on

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wellies I have ever owned, 12 Nov 2013
I have worn these everyday for walking my 2 dogs since buying them and they are so comfortable they actually feel like walking in air! They are so light to wear and so far have proved to be fully waterproof. Would definitely recommend