5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for making cappucino froth.
Very pleased. These 330ml coffee jugs are the perfect size for making cappucino froth and the jug itself is fantastic quality. (I bought two as I was so pleased).
They are 9.5cm tall so fit nicely under the steam wand on my cappucino machine.
Published on 9 May 2012 by M. Walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Milk jug
This jug is about the same size as a milk pouring jug you might find at the breakfast table. You would struggle to make one cappuccino from this, so if you are debating whether to get this or the 600ml for your home made coffees, then the 600ml would be better. This 330ml jug is well made and should last a good while, just bit on small side for what it is made for.
Published 17 months ago by Brad

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for making cappucino froth., 9 May 2012
M. Walsh - See all my reviews
This review is from: 0.33L 330ml Stainless Steel Coffee Frothing Milk Jug Latte by Andrew James (Kitchen & Home)
They are 9.5cm tall so fit nicely under the steam wand on my cappucino machine.
One other comment...previous buyers complained that the Andrew James jugs were supplied with an impossible to remove sticker on the base......My two jugs didn't have any stickers so it seems the seller has listened to your feedback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 4 Jan 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Now that's what I call QUALITY .... The only jugs that are a perfect match for the De Longhi Magnifica. Prompt and efficient service. As for the Andrew James logo, I love it, and that is because these jugs ooze quality.

Modern bean to cup coffee machines have a shortish steamer, and that is where this jug comes to the rescue. Most jugs are simply too large and some even have a lip which extends throughout the top circumference. This leads to scratching the machine itself.

I had bought a number of jugs through Amazon prior to finally discovering this Andrew James 330ml one. I found it was tailor-made for my coffee machine: no scratching, very high quality (the best I have come around so far), and the steamer fit perfectly. I also bought the 660ml version, yet use the 330ml most of the time, even if I have to do multiple cappuccinos due to easier handling and better results. (this is probably because I have had much more experience using the smaller one).

Now in order to achieve the best creamy froth, the jug should be filled with semi skimmed milk till the base (or just a tad lower) of the spout. This applies for one standard size cappuccino. At first you might need to use the Andrew James Milk Frothing Thermometer, High Quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel in order to get the right temperature.

With time you will master the "art" of producing some great froth. The fact that this jug is made of thick stainless steel aids significantly to achieving the best results possible.

Top marks from me.

Highly recommended !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little jug, 7 May 2012
Purchased for my wife to use with her new cappuccino machine and she loves it. We have both the 0.6L and 0.33L versions. The larger jug being just the right capacity to get 2 largish mugs of frothy hot milk and the small is good for one mug. This takes any guesswork out of how much milk to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchaser., 27 Dec 2013
Elegant & stylish accessory , ideal to use with coffee machine. Very impressed with quality, we are delighted with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Milk jug, 1 Feb 2013
Brad (England, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect frothing jug, 4 May 2012
This high quality little stainless steel frothing jug is just a perfect size for frothing enough milk for one or two people. The milk froths beautifully in it and is easy to pour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item!, 15 Jun 2013
Science Guru (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect with my coffee machine and for 2 mochachino's.

My coffee machine has a very short frothing nozzle and this jug suits it perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used along with Jura, 26 Aug 2012
This vessel is extremely useful for my New Jura Ena 7.I wanted something that looked classy and could be used to place under the spout when the machine is on energy save. In other words something to catch the rinse when activated. Plus I will use it for frothing milk as well.0.33L 330ml Stainless Steel Coffee Frothing Milk Jug Latte by Andrew James

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little jug, 11 Aug 2012
Purchased, as have others, to use with my new coffee machine. I love the shape and it fits perfectly under the frother on my machine. Washes well, obviously, being stainless steel. What more can I say, apart from the fact that you probably could by something cheaper but why bother when this is well made and, no doubt, will last a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milk frothing jug, 26 July 2012
I needed a jug to froth my milk so bought this one and its perfect. Its very sturdy and a perfect size. It is excellent quality, much better than I had imagined it would be. I very pleased and if I needed a larger one I would definitely buy the same make.