on 1 February 2013
Small but really nicely done. My son loves it!!! I also bought Crockie now I'm after the rest of the gang...
on 29 January 2013
This isn't a toy that does anything on its own but it's very light, perfect for little hands and I've found it very useful when we're out and about, for keeping my little one occupied.
on 6 July 2014
We bought it to put it on top of my son's 1st Birthday cake. It looks superbly wonderful and just the right size! He now plays with it in the bath tub.
on 30 November 2014
my little boy loves Raa Raa and has not put this toy down since getting it on his birthday. great quality and perfect for a 2 year old
on 3 March 2015
Arrived very quick. Our grandson loves him . Worth every penny . Bigger than i thought, just right for little hands .
on 27 October 2014
MY KID LOVES IT. I wish I could get the other figures at the same price but they re more expensive.
on 22 April 2015
A small hollow plastic toy perfect for my one and a half year olds hands. She absolutely loves watching raa raa and now this toy goes everywhere with her, its a shame i could not get any other characters. I have noticed that since last week they have upped the price, i paid about £3 and now its nearly £6 plus postage! The toy is certainly not worth that amount, at all.
on 25 August 2014
Disappointed really. Thought my son would love it as he loves watching raa raa but he is totally not interested. Wish I had spent more on one that actually does something as this is just a hard figure that doesn't move at all
on 4 April 2015
24 month old son loves it so can't complain but Quite small though. Would have been great if the head or hands could move or something.
on 24 March 2015
Exactly what we were looking for and has now completed our set!!