5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Pair
bought these as a spare pair just we had a malfunction at our dance display.the quality was very good and the price was a lot less than the pair we had from the dance school.We will buy again from this seller.thank you
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by Olga

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange ankles/feet no or little lycra
Lovely colour and thick material. Downside is they don't fit around ankles... Not much Lycra content. Daughter wasn't keen on wearing them due to "silly" feet but did as she was freezing without them!
Published on 22 Feb. 2012 by Mumc

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange ankles/feet no or little lycra, 22 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Pair, 14 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 Feb. 2014
Ordered size 3-5 years and they fit great on my 5 year old. I can't imagine them fitting a 3 year old though. Perfect for her ballet class and easy to wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
L. Williams - See all my reviews
does what is expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2014
You get exactly what you have ordered! A pair of good quality tights bought for my 3 year old daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy round the ankles, 1 Feb. 2014
These fit my three yr old in the length but they are very baggy round the feet and ankles. Would imagine they'd be too short for a five yr old

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible!, 4 Nov. 2013
Don't buy these - they are a complete waste of money!
I don't know what has gone on with the design and construction of these tights but they have no shape whatsoever. They don't fit around the feet or ankles at all. This is no small issue, they really have no shape. I had read a similar review and thought to myself that I'm sure they would be fine and surely tights stretch around the foot but honestly, these are simply dreadful and went straight into the bin, there is no way my daughter could wear them. Rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Jun. 2013
Great value. Very nice tights. Very quick delivery. So far they are lasting well (my 5 year old uses them once a week). I would buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 14 Sept. 2014
I shouldn't be surprised these tights are such poor quality - they are very inexpensive. But, I expected them to last for longer than an hour (they didn't)! They had 2 holes and countless catches after a very short and seemingly undemanding dance class.

A waste of time

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy ballet tights, 29 Dec. 2014
Good pair of tights and quick delivery. Washes well. One point made by dd was that the colour slightly differs to the standard colour tights used in her ballet class. However she likes it and still wears it.