4.0 out of 5 stars Love it...
You will have to forgive me because I am awful at writing reviews, ask me personally and I won't be able to stop talking, but when it comes to writing it down I fail miserably... but here goes..

Published 23 months ago by C. Mackay

2.0 out of 5 stars not one for me :(
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by Jeannie Zelos

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., 26 Nov 2012
C. Mackay "Wimmy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

This is not a book you can easily explain to someone, I tried telling my other half what the book was about and ended up sounding like a mental patient, your friends and family will just have to trust your judgement on this one... I loved it, I didn't want to put it down, read it at every opportunity I could find... I was on the edge of my seat, shouting at the author to get on with it because I was desperate to find out what would happen next, I was not bored, not even for a moment, but the storyline has you so wrapped up and the characters make you desperate and bouncing in your seat... for more than one reason ;)

Wonderfully written, a great read!.... it was right up my alley.

4.0 out of 5 stars A geat read but very different to the normal., 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Evil is here and the Sentinels must protect against it. Eco warriors, love, romance and danger, who will win? Part of a series. Definitely worth a look at the sample to check it out.

2.0 out of 5 stars not one for me :(, 17 Oct 2012
Jeannie Zelos "jeanie zelos book reviews" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
the book itself was well written and edited but somehow i just couldn't get along with the characters, they seemed quite bland and i found the bouncing from one world to another somewhat confusing. Gavin does seem to be a great potential romantic lead with his tortured past but somehow he comes over as quiet cold whereas Zoe is supposed to be very committed to the whales and yet the rest of her charater seems almost shallow. Not one for me and about 40% through i gave up - maybe it would have become clearer if i continued? who knows, but i wasn't hooked enough to spend more time reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Something different :), 11 May 2014
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy the ideas of this novel, and the build up between the female and male lead was written well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the strings series by this author and bought this following reading those. This was very different and not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved all the books., 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story line in these books. Recommend by my daughter as we both like reading the same type of books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow burner, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Slow to start off at first but once you got going the story has you gripped. Loved the characters and they all had very strong charismatic personalities. Need to see where this story is going to end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inhale (Just Breathe), 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Enter the world of the Elementals and the Sentinels. Now, depending upon your view, this story is either set in a Dreamscape with an alternate reality of Australia OR it is set in Australia with a secondary Dreamscape! Either way, I really enjoyed it. It is very different to other Urban Fantasies that I have read and part of what I enjoyed about it is that although this is part of a trilogy, it could be read as a standalone as most bits are tied up by the end.

The characters are real and have depth to them. They live, they breathe, they have flaws, they have doubts.

There is so much to this story that if I wrote about all that I liked about it, it would be as long as the book. There is a blend of the fantastical together with Aboriginal magic.

Recommended for all fantasy readers, no matter what sub-genre you like. Give it a go!

*** The author will donate all profits from the sale of the JUST BREATHE trilogy to programs that educate people about whales and the challenges they face. ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this series. I read all sorts of books but hadn't read anything like this for a while (fantasy) and decided to give it a go after reading another book by this author. I've now read all three books in this series and loved them all. It's very detailed and you do have to concentrate at times to keep up with what is going on but that is part of why I loved it so much, it was such a refreshing change from what I had been reading of late i.e. erotica or contemporary etc. having said that, there is also a beautiful romance thrown in there and I loved the characters. Kendall Grey in an awesome writer, I will read anything from this author in the future, without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars briliant, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wwwoooww i love this trio these books have got to be my fav out of kendall grey books fantastic. Well thought out and well explained very strong characters like always with kendall writtibg fantastic!!!!

Inhale (A Just Breathe Novel Book 1)