5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain
This is great, picture wire at one tenth of the price I pay at my local art supplies. As an artist I use a fair amount of this stuff so I shall certainly be buying more from this supplier and I have reccommended it to all my students.

Fast belivery and a bargain price, what more could you ask for?
Published on 12 April 2012 by Mynheer

3.0 out of 5 stars JUst picture wire after all
I needed a long length of this wire in one piece for a novelty project. This is fine, but the only snag was the way it ravelled itself when uncoiled, not a problem with shorter lengths. I would have liked to see it wound on a former to keep it tidy.
Published 23 months ago by Tynesider

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 12 April 2012
This review is from: 1 x Roll of picture hanging wire 6m long for paintings, mirrors & photos by Swish. (Misc.)

Fast belivery and a bargain price, what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 9 Jun. 2013
E. Noble - See all my reviews
Excellant product and does the job perfectly, it even beats the stuff in the pound shops for quality and length, this is my second order.

5.0 out of 5 stars It wire, its strong !, 9 Oct. 2013
Not a lot can be said but that this is wire, it is strong, and performs better than using cord to hang pictures on, and safer as it doesn't sag and is very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wire for picture frames, 13 Mar. 2013
Sophy's Mum (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
I sell my own artwork and need a strong wire for some of my larger work. This is ideal and is easy to cut with pliers/pincers etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 11 April 2013
Good results. Does the job, has hung large pictures and is stil fine one month later. Has been admired by friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tough, doesn't untangle, perfect!, 1 Jun. 2014
Easy to tie a knot so it doesn't untangle, easily cut to length, Very VERY tough, and it does the job perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does as described., 19 Jun. 2014
Very cheap, free postage and fast delivery. Hangs my picture great so no complaints (though I am a bit paranoid and used more than is probably required). Can't complain, got exactly what I asked for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty picture roll wire with many other uses, 6 Jun. 2014
Strong and durable, does a good job. This can be used for many other purposes other than picture hanging. Excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wire, 31 Aug. 2013
Not suitable for making 'James Bond villain' style garrottes but perfect for hanging prints from my picture rail. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 5 Nov. 2014
I used this product with 19mm x 2mm nickel plated picture frame screw eye purchased from the same supplier in the same order. It is excellent in quality holding a picture including frame weighing 3Kg. One little hint if I may is knot the wire through the eye for extra secure hanging and then twist the wire round itself. A good product