5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for the Sony NEX-5N
I was in the market for the smallest bag I could find to hold my Sony NEX-5N for a trip to Orlando, which would include theme parks etc. I did a lot of research and ended up buying this in the hope it would work out okay. The descriptions were difficult to go on, but it turned out to be a great choice.
1. The bag can perfectly hold my Sony NEX-5N with 18-55 kit lens...
Published 23 months ago by Gaz Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
Since buying for around 30 I have seen this bag on offer for much less. I would agree that 'much less' is a more accurate price for what it is bringing to the party.
Published 16 months ago by Lexicon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for the Sony NEX-5N, 11 Aug 2012
Gaz Reynolds (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crumpler Quick Escape 150 Bag for Camera - Black (Accessory)
1. The bag can perfectly hold my Sony NEX-5N with 18-55 kit lens attached, as well as the 28mm wide angle 2nd lens in the main compartment. The smaller back pocket can then also hold a spare memory card in a specific net pocket as well as two spare batteries and the external flash. There is still room for a bit more, like a lens hood if required.
2. The hidden rain cover can be pulled out and deployed in about 10 seconds, and put away in about 20. I'm yet to trust it, but I will be doing so when going on water rides in Orlando, and have faith that it will provide the protection I expect.
3. The bag is extremely well made, and all the materials feel up to the job. The label says it is handmade and has a 30-year guarantee, which is something I can believe.
Overall, very happy user!

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to the standard I expect from Crumpler, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this to house my Canon EOS M and it has been an excellent buy. With the Canon jacket fitted to the camera it fits very well. Quality is excellent and I have no hesitation recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 17 May 2013
N. E. Downey - See all my reviews
I love this bag.
My camera (Fujifilm HS30EXR) fits in it perfectly without any room to move around. It gives me confidence that the camera is well protected.
There's just enough space to fit in a spare battery and some memory cards which is great as I didn't want a big bag.
It's clearly well made with a 30yr guaruntee.
The strap is excellent and works well as a belt and shoulder strap.
And to top it all off, it looks fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible and well made, 22 April 2013
Takes my Lumix G5 with filter and lens hood attached comfortably, seems well constructed, and the strap system has the flexibility of being either a waist or shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 7 Mar 2013
J Turner (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for my Sony NEX-5N.

It 'just' holds the camera with the 18-55mm lens attached and the 16mm pancake lens in the bottom.

Neat pockets at the back for batter, usb lead and flash attachment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 8 Dec 2012
Having bought a bridge camera to avoid lugging around a bag full of lenses, I wanted the smallest and most convenient bag possible. Going to Egypt on holiday I knew dust could be a problem around pyramids and temples, so a bag that the camera could be popped in and out of quickly was important. The Crumpler was perfect for this. I used it around my waist most of the time where it was easy to access and slide around to different positions for getting in and out of coaches etc. The quality of materials and build and design was excellent. Little pockets for spare card and a couple of filters a bonus, as is built in rain cover(not needed in Egypt).Definitely worth the extra cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for bridge camera, 19 Jan 2014
Fits my new bridge Canon beautifully, lightweight, easy zip opening and adjustable strap for across body or over shoulder. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality camera bag, 29 Dec 2013
Great quality case, nice material offers good protection and has a couple of pockets on the inside for lens caps/cards/passport etc. I bought this for my Sony NEX5R with power zoom and while it is a great case it is a bit too big for it. However this means that I could fit another lens in there if I need to and the pockets are just big enough to hold a passport and/or a slim phone so great for going on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Crumpler purchase, 29 April 2013
I am a real fan of the crumpler stuff and this bag has been the perfect bag for my bridge camera

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Feb 2013
Mr James R Sanders (Stepaside, Pembrokeshire Wales) - See all my reviews
really happy with this excellent quality great for my new camera really easy to use good for holidays highly recommend