on 26 February 2013
Lightweight & comfortable to hold.
Recording quality brilliant.
Easy to use.
Havent tried the underwater feature yet. Hope it doesnt disappoint.
on 31 May 2013
Bought for underwater, but use it all the time now when raining or dusty situations. The slow motion can get dark, and images are redused in size but amazing results. The images from still camera are stunning and can be edited in most programs.Not tested underwater yet turtle hatching 13 weeks away. First time using this design of camera and in full sun the screen is hard to see.
But I'm old fasioned and love a view finder.
on 5 June 2014
I love this item it is brilliant. I ordered the item when my daughter was born & I have not stopped using this.
on 4 July 2013
I haven't used the camcorder to it full potential yet, but I am very impressed with my initial recordings. It fits into a small bag - I wanted it for when I go to Florida. It is easy to use and the quality at least matches, if not exceeds my expectations. Using it at my granddaughter's sports day I had no problem following the races and zooming in and out without shake. I haven't taken any stills yet but so far I am happy.
on 13 February 2015
Excellent product, excellent movie and stills definition
on 4 March 2015
Good product for the pool and boats and the beach.
on 22 July 2015
Battery life shorter than hoped for
on 9 May 2013
Well, what can I say its a lovely neat, easy to use camcorder and will be making good use of it especially as its waterproof.